International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

EuroDVDExpress.com + Coupons

Old 04-02-00, 03:49 PM

Firstly, they've introduced the very American idea of DVDs on SALE!! They have the latest Region 2 Disney releases like Jungle Book and Mulan, and other films like South Park B,LAU at 30% off which makes them about 13 quid with free shipping (stop laughing all you $2 average people).
Their pricing system is a bit screwy anyway and can't work out prices properly so it normally ends up a bit cheaper than expected.
My other find is that the european store doesn't seem to understand the concept of a minimum purchase on DVDs when using coupons. I have now used three coupons that were originally intended for the American store and got them changed by e-mailing the european store. Two of these were supposed to have minimum order amounts but it didn't enforce them.
Basically, I know there are coupons floating around that people have for the American site for things like $10 off $50. If you won't be using them because it isn't exactly a great save, post them here and us Europeans can try getting them converted, hopefully for coupons worth 10 euros with no minimum. Or you can e-mail them all to me as I came up with the idea
Old 04-02-00, 07:31 PM
Registered

moving to the new International DVD Forum Area

Geoff
Old 04-03-00, 03:35 AM

Don't mean to be fussy, but by moving it to this forum, it means a lot of Americans will never see it and waste coupons they could have passed on to us if they'd known there was a use for them

[This message has been edited by Mr Bigglesworth (edited April 03, 2000).]