Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Noise (Australia)

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-07, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Noise (Australia)

A 2-Disc Region 4 will be released Octber 10th.

Special Features:

Cast and crew interviews
Workshop footage
Storyboard opening and closing sequence
Deleted scenes with commentary by editor Geoff Hitchins
Behind the scenes featurette
Original theatrical trailers
Bonus Shorts "Europe" (directed by Brendan Cowell) and "Gents" (directed by Matthew Saville and featuring Tex Perkins)
Interviews with Matthew Saville, Brendan Cowell and Trevor Blainey from "At the Movies", "RRR", "Popcorn" and "Australia Talks"
Cast and crew commentary
Old 09-13-07, 04:59 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It seems promising. Thanks for posting. I went ahead with a pre-order.

Following is the IMDb link (where you can also find a link to the official site with trailer):
Noise (2007) at IMDb.com
Old 10-20-07, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Watched this one earlier today…a plain but involving story, relaxed pacing, and entertainingly told…I was quite pleased by it. I was very thankful for the presence of English subs otherwise I might have struggled a bit with the accents every so often. I found the characters interesting and was impressed by the related performances. The few suspense scenes sprinkled throughout were very well executed. Technically-speaking I found it well done so thumbs up to the director – Matthew Saville, the cinematographer, etc. In my book, “Noise” is enthusiastically recommended.

The just-released R4 2-discer is available from the usual Australian e-tailers (ezydvd, atlanticdvd, dvdcrave, etc.), and since I’m in a forgiving mood thanks to J.D. Drew, I’ll mention – despite a vow not to promote them until they got their act together – that the DVD is also listed at CD-WOW.