International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Britcom - People Like Us

Old 01-20-07, 01:13 AM
Suspended

Britcom - People Like Us

I'm trying to get a lead on a Portuguese version of this show, which apparently contains both series, as opposed to the UK release, which is series one only. Series two was supposed to be released in 2003, but apparently there are a number of legal issues with music (and series one apparently didn't sell well enough to get the BBC to make series two a priority). And, with Chris Langham's legal problems, it may be that series two will never appear on DVD in the UK.

I tried the links to the Portuguese stores in the stickied thread, but neither has it in stock.

Anybody know anything about this DVD? I know zero Portuguese, and I wouldn't even know where to start searching even if I did.
Old 01-20-07, 03:36 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

If the Portuguese branch of FNAC (www.fnac.pt) does not have it chances are it is either OOP or on its way of becoming...OOP.

Ciao,
Pro-B
Old 01-20-07, 01:04 PM
Suspended

^^Yeah, that's what I figured. I was hoping someone here would prove me wrong.

Oh, well.

If it has Portuguese subtitles, maybe it'll show up in Brazil?