International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Pan's Labyrinth (Optimum) 3/12/06

Old 03-21-07, 03:27 PM

I apologize if this has been covered in the thread, but what are the differences between the contents of the UK disc and the upcoming US disc?
Old 03-23-07, 11:35 PM
Suspended

still no news about this coming out on hd-dvd anywhere?
Old 03-26-07, 03:28 PM

i piled a stack of dvds on this to try to fix the warping, and it seemed to work...for now

does anyone have the r2 guillermo del toro collection? how is it, picture quality, special features, etc?
Old 04-16-07, 11:02 PM

with my tax refund, i have a bit of money to spend. does any one know if i can still get my hands on the steelbook version?
Old 04-17-07, 04:09 AM

Originally Posted by movielib
I am finding that wrapping the elastic thingy vertically around the far right side has helped a lot. It's even taken out almost all of the warping that occurred prior to my doing this.
That's exactly the thing I did. Originally it was horizontal, I just put it vertically and still it hasn't warped. This way it's on my shelf for over a month. But I guess we'll have to check it in a couple of month, Movielib