Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Trailer Park Boys DVD in the States?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-06, 01:10 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know if Trailer Park Boys will ever make it to the States on DVD, or do we just have to import?
If importing is the only option - what's a good price on the 4 season/xmas special pack, and where can I buy it?
I'm curious because a friend lent me a few episodes he found on the net and I became instantly addicted; TPB's ranks up there with Spaced and The Office (BBC version).
Also, anybody know if the film they're shooting will make it to the States this summer?
Thanks.
Old 03-07-06, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fef4
Anyone know if Trailer Park Boys will ever make it to the States on DVD, or do we just have to import?
If importing is the only option - what's a good price on the 4 season/xmas special pack, and where can I buy it?
I'm curious because a friend lent me a few episodes he found on the net and I became instantly addicted; TPB's ranks up there with Spaced and The Office (BBC version).
Also, anybody know if the film they're shooting will make it to the States this summer?
Thanks.
While I do not have answers to most of your questons, these DVDs can be ordered through Amazon.ca and other canadian etailers. I have wanted to complete the series beyond the Season 1 / Season 2 combo pack for sometime and had recently seen the XMas special at Amazon.ca.

I agree with you. A hilarious show.
Old 03-07-06, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Netflix has all 4 seasons for rental.