Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Perhaps Love DVD

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-06, 08:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perhaps Love DVD

Does anybody know the difference between the DVDs being sold at yesasia.com:

Perhaps Love (2-Disc Special Limited) (Hong Kong Version) ($ 14.99) and
Perhaps Love (2-Disc Golden Limited) (Hong Kong Version) ($ 29.99)?

I tried looking at other e-tailers for additional information and it seems that Yes Asia is the only store that I know of that has "Perhaps Love" up for pre-order.

Thanks!
Old 01-17-06, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll engage in some educated guesswork.......

I have a feeling the DVD content will be exactly the same. If you look at the Yesasia listings, the more expensive version lists a weight of 500g and 3 shipment units, while the less expensive one lists a weight of 120g and 1 shipment unit (although site specs aren't always reliable). By clicking on the images section for the expensive version it shows a number of pictures from a photo album. So maybe the weight/shipment unit/price difference is due significantly to a photo album extra and likely different packaging to incorporate the photo album. But it looks like both versions are 2 DVD sets and I'm guessing identical in content with regard to the DVDs. I'm sure other e-tailers will have it up soon so we can confirm things one way or another.
Old 02-09-06, 01:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You can try looking sensasian.com There also got more detail about the two perhaps love DVDs