International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

sundevildvd legit?

Old 06-25-04, 09:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sundevildvd legit?

Just wondering because they have Shogun Assassin which someone was claiming he bought from them that worked on his normal US player. They also have the Baby Cart series with the UK covers but not the '18' sticker that you always get in the corner. They are great prices and being based in the US means my parents would be glad to let me order from them, just seems a bit suspicious.
Old 06-25-04, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 236 Likes on 172 Posts
Most of their discs are bootlegs. I mistakenly ordered an anime disc from them, not realizing that it was a boot until I got it. The English subs were unintelligible gibberish, obviously translated from Japanese to Chinese to English by people who don't have a firm grasp of any of those languages.
Old 06-26-04, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i've bought a lot of anime from sundevil. it's all chinese bootlegs.
Old 06-26-04, 04:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hmmmmmm, guess I'll be getting Shogun Assasin from amazon.uk at its current discounted price(5.99 pounds I think) and then take it from there whether I want to get the Baby Cart series in their proper format or not.