Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Den Tredje Vågen (2-Disc) -THE THIRD WAVE

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-04, 02:51 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The most expensive movie ever made in Sweden is about to be released on a 2dvd set-Den Tredje Vågen (or better known as The Third Wave). My contacts in Sweden have nothing but good things to say about this film so I am curious to see it to say the least. The double disc is set for a June 16 release with a massive load of extras. I am almost possitive that it will include English subs but I will confirm once I get more info.

Official site and trailer could be found here: http://www.thethirdwave.nu

Cover work here:

Den Tredje Vågen (The Third Wave) is actually the third film from a rather fictional trilogy. The other two films "Noll Tolerans" and "Livvakterna" are already available on DVD in Sweden with English subs.

I have only seen Livvakterna (Executive Protection) and liked it a lot...but I am a bit biased when it comes to Scandinavian cinema. Regardless, Highly Recommended!!

Cheers,
Pro-B

Last edited by pro-bassoonist; 05-31-04 at 03:14 AM.
Old 05-31-04, 08:42 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pro-B I agree with you... I have Livvakterna, which is an pretty good action thriller. In addition, it shows a very realistic view of the inept Swedish police force, which often is push aside by criminals (just read the Swedish news.) And thanks for the news... how could I miss it myself is incredible...

Cheers

DVD Smurf
Old 05-31-04, 09:25 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,259 Likes on 837 Posts
Those are some ugly a$$ covers.