Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Layoyo exchanges

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-04, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Layoyo exchanges

Just a quick question about Layoyo. I just got 5 of the Celestial Shaw Brothers DVDs from them and have a couple of issues with the copy of Eight Diagram Pole Fighter that I received. The DVD slipcase was kind of beat to hell and when I was trying to play the movie and the trailers, there is a little issue. On the trailers, they play but will not return to the menu without hitting the menu button. That is fine and I can live with that. Also when I hit play from the main menu for the feature, the Celestial logo came up and just played over and over again. It wouldn't allow me to return to the menu or forward ahead. After ejecting the disc and retrying, it didn't do this the next time. Anyway with the damaged slipcover, which is really bugging me, and the glitchy way the disc is acting, I think I want to exchange it, but with this being my first experience with Layoyo, I was wondering if anyone else has exchange products with them. Do I have to foot the return bill and reshipping or will they take care of this since the disc is having issues? Thanks.
Old 05-21-04, 04:29 AM
Banned

I've never returned anything to them but I think that you do have to foot the return bill.
Old 05-21-04, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

You have to pay return shipping, but they will put some credit on your account to make up for it.