Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Apocalyptica - Refelctions (Revised) DVD - can't get it to work

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 12-16-03, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today I tried to play the DVD that came with Apocalyptica's Reflections (Revised) CD and I can't get it to work. I'm almost certain it's region 0 and PAL formatting, and when I played it in my Toshiba SD3750 I get a "not NTSC" error, like I do with my Guano Apes Live DVD. However, unlike that disc, PowerDVD won't play it. I searched for info to see if others have had problems with the disc, but I was unsuccessful. If anyone has info on this particular disc or something else to try that in general works for region 0 PAL discs, please share.

---------
OK, I can pick individual VOB files and play them in PowerDVD, but at the end of each it stops. At least I'm getting something, and now at least I'll be able to watch it, even if it's really annoying at each chapter break.
----------
Ok, I figured out you can load all the VOBs at once, so now I'm watching it without annoyance. Their videos are so entertaining!

Thanks for all the help!

Last edited by cloudnin; 12-16-03 at 10:06 AM.