Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Pointless distractions

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Pointless distractions

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-03, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by tinlunlau
i haven't seen this film yet but luckily, i understand enough chinese to read the subtitles so it's still gonna be in my list of dvd's to purchase. so even if it doesn't have english sub's, who cares?
Uh, how about everyone else in this thread? So you're saying that because this issue doesn't affect you, then no one else should care about it? Do you have any friends in real life?
Old 11-09-03, 03:18 PM

Originally posted by John Spartan
Uh, how about everyone else in this thread? So you're saying that because this issue doesn't affect you, then no one else should care about it? Do you have any friends in real life?
there is a point in time in which i can freely express myself and give you the middle finger. i think this is it.
Old 11-09-03, 09:45 PM

So you were being serious? Jesus. And what do you mean "point in time"? Based on your random post above I do not think that you have any problem expressing yourself at any time no matter how obnoxious and jaw droppingly anti-social the expression may be.

Last edited by John Spartan; 11-09-03 at 09:48 PM.