Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Chimes at Midnight (from Spain)?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-02, 10:12 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone ordered Orson Welles' Chimes at Midnight from any Spanish e-tailer? I'm in the US, and the only site with an English interface (dvdgo) lists it as out of stock.
My Spanish is probably good enough to order from somewhere else... can someone point me in the direction of a reputable DVD shop that might have it in stock?

TIA
Persfave
Old 08-11-02, 10:19 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
When I ordered CHIMES AT MIDNIGHT from DVDGO in May, it was also out of stock, but I received it about 3 weeks later. Unless you're in a real hurry, I'd order it from dvdgo. I've been very happy with the transactions I've had with them.
Old 08-17-02, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since you're in the U.S., you might look at xploited cinema. He's a U.S. based retailer and stocks tons of imported DVDs. Right now his site says that Chimes is out of stock, but should be in stock by August 25. If you have any questions, you can email him and he's always been very good at responding to any questions.