International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Just got my Adventures of Ford Fairlane DVD

Old 06-10-02, 06:02 PM
Cool New Member

Just got my Adventures of Ford Fairlane DVD

Too bad they haven't released it R1, but oh well, that's what region free players are for www.EzyDvd.com.au in Australia is great.. first they emailed me to make sure I knew that this was a PAL R4 disc and then when they mailed it to me they put the value as under $20 bucks, so I paid no customs crap AND it took only 4 days to get here from there.. And as an added bonus the movie still is as funny as it was when I watched it the first time around
Old 06-10-02, 06:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Re: Just got my Adventures of Ford Fairlane DVD

Originally posted by shakesdclown
Too bad they haven't released it R1, but oh well, that's what region free players are for www.EzyDvd.com.au in Australia is great.. first they emailed me to make sure I knew that this was a PAL R4 disc and then when they mailed it to me they put the value as under $20 bucks, so I paid no customs crap AND it took only 4 days to get here from there.. And as an added bonus the movie still is as funny as it was when I watched it the first time around
That is where I got mine also!! CLASSIC FLICK!! I had forgot all about all the cool lines and am still quoting them to my wife(much to her displeasure!) mseg!