Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Bichunmoo at BB

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-02, 11:06 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bichunmoo at BB

I was browsing BB the other day and saw not 1 but 3 copies of Bichunmoo at BB. is BB trying to break into the interantional market? they also some other things that i was suprised to see there. still overpriced the the import places but interesting NTL
Old 02-28-02, 11:46 AM

BB

When Time and Tide was released they carried a few copies, too.
Old 02-28-02, 05:57 PM

that's awesome....that their carrying more international dvds that is...not bichunmoo which i think is a POS.
Old 02-28-02, 09:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah i have noticed this for some time.

A few weeks ago i bought "Dr. Wai and the scripture with no words"

Last year i saw "My father is a hero" (the enforcer was there also) too bad it was listed at $40 or i might have replaced my old copy of "The Enforcer"

others i have seen there: The Duel, Deadly Melody, & Time and Tide. At one point the store here even had Iron Monkey, but i think it was a left over special order (this was last fall).

Hopefully i can get ou next week sometime and scout out what gems BB might have. If there is something you guys would like me to look out for let me know.
Old 02-28-02, 09:35 PM

A couple years ago my nearest BBuy (Santa Rosa, CA) actually had a foreign DVD section with Criterions and art house stuff (like Emmanuelle). Probably a holdover from the VHS categories. As DVD releases increased the section got smaller and smaller until foreign DVD's disappeared into the regular genre categories.