Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Sleeping Beauty- UK vs. German?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-02, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone please posts the specs for both these discs? Amazon.de lists it as two discs and anamorphic, but I can find no technical information on the UK Sleeping Beauty.
Old 02-01-02, 02:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sleeping Beauty - Maleficent on DVD at last!!

Yes I find it strange that when you enter the hallowed portals of any UK Disney Store those poor dorks haven't a clue what the next release beyond the current release will be. Their employers ought to keep them much better informed because if I were a Disney employee I'd be most disgruntled when some customers were better informed about what was soon to be available!! I've always been a mad keen fan of Maleficent and her goons and so I am delighted that ithe movie is at long last coming out on DVD (in England where I live) but as you say no release details at all
( for example is it a widescreen release, is it a 1 or 2 disc set etc, etc.) seem to be available except a date of the 4th of March and yet the German version has all the specs listed for everyone to see! And the US DVD is not yet available or even on any of the "forthcoming titles" listings that I have seen - so guys and gals at Disney come on don't treat us all like morons just what is happening?