Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

HKFlix - how long to restock backordered items?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-01, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I recently placed my first order at HKFlix for Taxi, Twin Peaks (Pilot), and Shaolin Soccer. First, I must say that contrary to a previous post from an unsatisfied HKFlix customer, I am pretty impressed with the service so far. I ordered on 10/9 and received a shipping confirmation on 10/14. I received two of the three DVDs today (10/17). The only minor complaint that I have is that Shaolin Soccer was not included in the shipment, even though there was no mention in the shipping confirmation that only two of the three titles had shipped. The receipt included with the shipment indicates that it is "backordered" so I am wondering approximately how long it usually takes for HKFlix to restock their inventory. All in all, a nice and smooth shopping experience so anyone hesitant to order from them, should not worry in my opinion. And you can pay with PayPal, which is one of the main reasons I used them since I never use my PayPal account for anything at all....
Old 10-17-01, 11:07 PM

Shaolin Soccer should be back in stock (and any backorders shipped) this Friday, as long as U.S. customs behaves themselves.
Old 10-29-01, 12:53 PM

Originally posted by HKFlix
Shaolin Soccer should be back in stock (and any backorders shipped) this Friday, as long as U.S. customs behaves themselves.
Any word on the Shaolin Soccer stock? It has been a bit over a week since your message above and I have not received the DVD or any information regarding its delivery. Thanks....
Old 10-29-01, 12:56 PM

As always, individuals with specific questions about their orders should contact us directly so that we may give you specifics. Please email me directly at [email protected] , including your order number.

I request that this thread be closed.
Old 10-29-01, 01:52 PM
Mod Emeritus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Would members please note that discussions with e-tailers are generally best conducted by use of email/telephone: email contact details in this regard have been provided in this forum very recently for/by HKFlix; posting here should really only be a last resort i.e. if your emails are going unreplied for 72 hours or more.

Thanks to all for their co-operation and understanding.

Benedict
[email protected]
Moderator, International DVD & Movie Forum