Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

HK Flix Exclusive Deal on Fist of Legend

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-01, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's another exclusive offer from HKFlix for DVD Talkers:

Get the UNCUT version of Fist Of Legend on DVD for the lowest price on the net with Free Shipping!

Here are the details of the offer:

Fist Of Legend DVD $33.95 with Free Shipping

This offer is only being made to DVD Talk Members and represents the lowest price anywhere on the internet for this DVD (and that doesn't even count the free shipping). We were also the first to offer it and will be the first to ship it. Plus, we will guarantee that this is the lowest price anyone will pay for this film for 30 days after they buy it. If you buy it from us and then see it somewhere else for less within 30 days, we'll give you store credit for the difference.

Offer Expires 7/31/2001.

See More Exclusive DVD Talk offers From HKFLix.
Old 07-15-01, 06:57 PM
Banned

anybody seen this dvd? is it any good? i have the US dubbed version and im wondering if its worth it.
Old 07-15-01, 07:25 PM

If you're a big fan of the movie

We recommend this DVD to people who are big fans of the DVD. If you've never seen the film, go out and rent it first. If you own the Dimension version and have only seen it once or twice, you probably don't need this version. But if you're a big fan of the film and want to see it uncut and with the original score, you're probably going to be pretty satisfied with the Ritek version. I do need to say that this DVD isn't back in print and after us and Poker run out, that quite possibly is the last of them. As many have noticed, Ritek is out of the movie-DVD printing business and their old titles have been transferred to Thundermedia. I don't mean to rush anybody into buying this expensive DVD, but am just stating a fact. Take you time. i think we have enough copies to last at least 2 more weeks.

Cheers,
Jeff
HKFLIX.com
541-543-6396 / [email protected]