Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

A last word from Muldoon from asian dvd guide regarding Fist of Legend

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-01, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This was taken from the Asian DVD Guide furom in defence for HK flix
and kenny at hkmovie.com and whom ever else will get this awsome DVD ATT. furious a poker lackey

FOL dvd from Taiwan available mid-June ? Thanks Muldoon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, Fist of Legend dvd from Taiwan may be available by mid-June, and this information originated from Muldoon. With all what’s going on with the closing down of the site, some of you may have not noticed some postings Muldoon made just before. In particular, he posted this on May 30 regarding FOL :

“Kenny at HK Movie ….. told me yesterday that he MIGHT be getting more of the "Fist of Legend" DVD in stock.”

I just can’t believe Muldoon still took the time to help out under the circumstances. I’m really extremely impressed and grateful for this. Re-reading his post, I notice that his “title” on the forum is Administrator and “Community Supporter”. This brings tears to my eyes. No kidding. I can’t think of anybody deserving this more. Thanks again, Muldoon, thanks a lot.

Anyway, I contacted Kenny, and he email me this :

“And about FIST OF LEGEND, if everything go right it may arrive mid-June and the price is TBC.
I have tried to follow up with Taiwan companies for months and luckily can get some. I discussed with them to see if I can make a BIG order from them.
Do you think this dvd will have good reaction at the time? They told me they can even re-produce if the quantities is big..... I am considering.”

You can send an email to [email protected] (Kenny) to help him knowing how many people are interested in a re-print.

By the way, the web site is www.hkmovie.com.hk/DVD/. For the moment, FOL is still mentioned as Out of Stock with a price of USD 100 (!!!!). Kenny is telling me that this was the price a year ago when it went out of stock, but that he will put a new (I hope much lower) price asap.