Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Anyone in need of iTunes gift cards or anything from JC Penney

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-16, 10:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 40 Likes on 25 Posts

Not really sure where to post this, but hoping this is ok. I have a store credit card at JC Penney where I can get iTunes gift cards and anything from JCP. I'm in need of real cash, though (bad month and rent is coming up). So if you need anything from JCP, I can buy it online and ship it to you or trade iTunes gift cards for PayPal. I have a decent limit on the card and will do a bit of a discount to make it a deal. PM me if you're interested.
Old 01-27-16, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Anyone in need of iTunes gift cards or anything from JC Penney

I wish you luck, but don't need anything from them myself, sorry. That being said, I've been there (big surprise) and can sympathize.

Of more relevance, you might look into buying a gift card and selling it online. You'd lose some money, and I don't know what gc's JCP offers, but here's a general guide: http://www.giftcardgranny.com/sell-a-gift-card-old/

I've only sold to Cardpool, and never had trouble with them. I can't speak to the others. If you're in a hurry then most gc's you can buy and then submit the info online, though they'll give you a little less than if you mail the card in. But some of the best values, like ARCO and Shell, where they'll give you close to 90% for them, then you HAVE to mail in, which takes around a week and a half, to two, for them to get it and mail you a check back. None of this would be a good option, but depending on how much time you have and what your other options are, might help.