Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free delivery and Installation on Goalrilla BB Goals at Dick's Sporting Goods

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-10, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've been searching for the right basketball goal for our 12 yo, that will still fit his needs when he reaches HS. I've been pushing for the goalrilla goals vs their silverback ed and goaliath ed goals...lesser quality, but much cheaper.

This weekend Dick's sporting goods started offering free delivery and installation, which in our area is $400 value. Unless you are going to install these yourselves, this special is terrific deal for those seeking a highend arena quality goal for your residential needs. When you add in the score card points ($10 for every $300 spent), it's a deal on a goal that "rarely" offers less than the typical "sale" price. Ie: $899 for their 54" goal is standard "sale price".
Old 06-13-10, 04:00 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Free delivery and Installation on Goalrilla BB Goals at Dick's Sporting Goods

Highly recommend Goalrilla. I got one and installed it myself. It is a lot of work to dig that hole, so free installation is definitely a great deal. I was able to buy the goal half price last black friday.