DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/551392-disney-movie-rewards-what-did-you-get.html)

CalebAndCo 10-28-09 07:40 AM

Re: Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Originally Posted by cardsfan111 (Post 9799645)
The 50 point word is HEART

Thanks!

BTW, you might want to stick something in your Wish List and accept the terms for a wish list sweepstakes they're having. (I put the top point item: a guided tour of Disney Studios, 'cause my kid would flip.)

Michael Corvin 10-28-09 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by cardsfan111 (Post 9799645)
The 50 point word is HEART

That's it. :up:

dx23 10-28-09 07:08 PM

Thanks!

rednowgreen 10-29-09 06:17 PM

double points day is November 5th

Cardsfan111 10-29-09 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by rednowgreen (Post 9804515)

Shoot. Wish I had known that when I signed up and entered in everything I had about 2 weeks ago.

orion1998_1 10-29-09 08:00 PM

anything double points? alright! been saving a few :)

Ghostbuster 10-29-09 08:16 PM

On my birthday I received an offer to select a free Blu-ray from a list of five films: Enchanted, The Game Plan, High School Musical 2, Meet the Robinsons, and National Treasure. I picked Enchanted. I only had to pay $3 for shipping.

Cool. I have a bunch of new codes that I haven't gotten around to entering.

orion1998_1 10-29-09 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Ghostbuster (Post 9804689)
On my birthday I received an offer to select a free Blu-ray from a list of five films: Enchanted, The Game Plan, High School Musical 2, Meet the Robinsons, and National Treasure. I picked Enchanted. I only had to pay $3 for shipping.

Cool. I have a bunch of new codes that I haven't gotten around to entering.

on the birthday blus, did the offer come right on your birthday? or right before or?

Ghostbuster 10-29-09 08:30 PM

An e-mail arrived on the morning of my birthday.

MrAnonymous 10-29-09 08:52 PM

If anybody didn't take advantage of the birthday Blu-Ray offer, check your account to see if it's still available. My birthday was in July, but I don't recall getting an email about this. I heard about the promotion is September, checked my account, and was still able to order my free Blu-Ray.

LaxBandit 10-29-09 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ghostbuster (Post 9804689)
On my birthday I received an offer to select a free Blu-ray from a list of five films:
Enchanted, The Game Plan, High School Musical 2, Meet the Robinsons, and National Treasure.

Crud, still the same five movies? A friend of mine was hoping they would be different ones when his brithday
hits in mid-November. Guess he would have to get "The Game Plan" then (hes a fan of "The Rock" but hasn't
yet got "The Game Plan".) He already has "National Treasure" and he is not interested in the other three at all.

Maybe at the start of the new year, we will get five different movies - which would be sweet for my cousin as
her birthday is in January and she already has the first four there and she isn't interested in "National Treasure".
If she was, she could always borrow mine to watch.

Double Points on November 5 - cool, I can double up on points from the Snow White, Tinkerbell 2, UP and
Pinnocchio Blu-Rays next Thursday.

Just checked my account and for some reason I never entered my points from the Escape From Witch Mountain
DVD/the Return To Witch Mountain DVD and the Race To Witch Mountain Blu-Ray/DVD Combo that I purchased
this summer so more double points there. My total for the double points day will be 1550 points - hopefully there
is no limit as to the number of points you can get next Thursday!

LB...

CalebAndCo 11-09-09 07:50 AM

November Newsletter code for 5 points:

E389VNV23C

Pillowhead 11-09-09 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by MrAnonymous (Post 9804786)
If anybody didn't take advantage of the birthday Blu-Ray offer, check your account to see if it's still available. My birthday was in July, but I don't recall getting an email about this. I heard about the promotion is September, checked my account, and was still able to order my free Blu-Ray.

Where is this at?

Mike UFC 11-09-09 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Pillowhead (Post 9824973)
Where is this at?

Really. I only got 25 bonus points for my birthday (January).

marald 11-11-09 03:44 PM

Does anyone know if the Zorro Season 2 box set on dmr has the 100 point's in each of the 5 dvds? I know they had them in the seperate releases for dmc.

Thanks!

dx23 11-11-09 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by marald (Post 9830238)
Does anyone know if the Zorro Season 2 box set on dmr has the 100 point's in each of the 5 dvds? I know they had them in the seperate releases for dmc.

Thanks!

You know that the Zorro boxset offered is the colorized version, right? The series has been re-released in its original Black and White under the Disney Treasures banner.

marald 11-11-09 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by dx23 (Post 9830389)
You know that the Zorro boxset offered is the colorized version, right? The series has been re-released in its original Black and White under the Disney Treasures banner.

Yes, I know. I have the 2 Walt Disney Treasures releases already. I was going to get the colorized version's with my reward points since they don't have anything else I want.

Quack 11-11-09 08:37 PM

I'm around 2000 points....no clue what I'd want to get though.

John Sinnott 11-11-09 08:50 PM

I was saving up to get the Mr. Incredible statue for 3100 points. When I finally arrived at the magic # it said it was out of stock and I couldn't order it. Now it's not even on the site. :(

Roybq 11-11-09 09:45 PM

Thanks for pointing out the birthday email! I found it in my Spam box. Got my free BD! Awesome surprise!

Bobaray 11-11-09 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by marald (Post 9830238)

Thanks!

Yes, each one gives you 100 points, for a total of 500 points back for the 2250 points the box set costs you.

marald 11-11-09 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bobaray (Post 9831039)
Yes, each one gives you 100 points, for a total of 500 points back for the 2250 points the box set costs you.

Thank you! Hope I get it before the next double point day.

NiCK Crush 11-12-09 01:08 AM

I'm at 2455 points.

I'm just gonna keep going.

GMLSKIS 11-12-09 02:38 AM

I have 2405 points but nothing I really want at this time. In the past I have got a poster and a Disney studio hat.

John Sinnott 11-12-09 09:52 AM

I wish they'd add more one-sheets. They'd be easy for them to get and I'd buy them.