Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-13, 07:51 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Originally Posted by teameck
They really don't have their shit together for these December promotions.
No doubt, this year was just plain frustrating. Got 1 Gift Card versus 5 last year. Got tied of wasting my time...
Old 12-12-13, 09:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash
I entered a code 15 minutes ago and it gave me the option of a $25 Nike GC for 500 points. I don't know if that was a glitch, or a limited offer or what? But the calendar said the 11th was Shutterfly and the 12th was Coca-Cola. Maybe they're bringing back some of the GC's from days past?

Meanwhile, I won a $10 McDonalds Arch card in Merry Minutes, so that was nice.
Originally Posted by darkdaze73
I guess that was a bonus offer. It came up around the same time as the Shutterfly deal yesterday. I waffled on the idea of redeeming for it as I was hoping for some others to come back also. Went ahead and gave in late last night and bought one. I am down to around 400 points in my main account and around 150 in the others.

Now I need to figure out what to do with it as I have no use for it. Someone on the SD site offers MCR points for the giftcards or I can sell it online. There is one giftcard selling sight that is offering a $21 Amazon giftcard if sent online, $22.xx if mailed. You can also choose to receive a check or possibly even paypal.

Btw, if you did not redeem the Nike giftcard when it was released last week you can buy up to 2 this go around. Only 1 if you did redeem last week.
Follow MCR on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/st...89315456016384

They alerted followers that they were making some available. You still needed to enter a code to "unlock" it.
Old 12-12-13, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

free 12 packs coupons now a-go. Limit 2 though.
Old 12-12-13, 11:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Everybody must want a few coke coupons today. Signed on a couple minutes past 11(central time), took a few tries to log in but finally got in. Entered my code and the coke bottle just keeps spinning, almost 30 minutes later now.

Update: Was able to finally get my 2 orders to go through at 1:15. 2+ hours after the promo started. What a fiasco. Since they limited it to 2 this year I'm not sure trying to get this to work for 2 hours was worth it to save a total of 5 or 6 bucks.

Last edited by Barth; 12-12-13 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-12-13, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

For those who are still trying/or thinking about redeeming this: use the mobile site as it is a lot faster. It took me forever to redeem one since I had also forgot the password to one of my accounts. And the forgot password utility wasn't exactly working that well.
Old 12-12-13, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

I just redeemed for one of the 12 pack coupons and it wasn't too bad.
Old 12-12-13, 04:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess that was a bonus offer. It came up around the same time as the Shutterfly deal yesterday. I waffled on the idea of redeeming for it as I was hoping for some others to come back also. Went ahead and gave in late last night and bought one. I am down to around 400 points in my main account and around 150 in the others.

Now I need to figure out what to do with it as I have no use for it. Someone on the SD site offers MCR points for the giftcards or I can sell it online. There is one giftcard selling sight that is offering a $21 Amazon giftcard if sent online, $22.xx if mailed. You can also choose to receive a check or possibly even paypal.

Btw, if you did not redeem the Nike giftcard when it was released last week you can buy up to 2 this go around. Only 1 if you did redeem last week.
Thanks for all the info. I'm clearly doing some things wrong as, even with codes like KANGAROO, I'm only on 609 points and haven't gotten any gc's yet this year.

I have no need for Nike, but if those gift card selling sites are legit(?) then I'd be happy to trade in for an Amazon one, if the offer is still there. I'm pretty sure I found the one you mentioned. Are sites that sell/buy/trade gift cards legit?
Old 12-12-13, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Xbox69
Follow MCR on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MyCokeRewards/st...89315456016384

They alerted followers that they were making some available. You still needed to enter a code to "unlock" it.
Thanks, I haven't been following them on twitter.
Old 12-12-13, 08:10 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Strapped4Cash
Thanks for all the info. I'm clearly doing some things wrong as, even with codes like KANGAROO, I'm only on 609 points and haven't gotten any gc's yet this year.

I have no need for Nike, but if those gift card selling sites are legit(?) then I'd be happy to trade in for an Amazon one, if the offer is still there. I'm pretty sure I found the one you mentioned. Are sites that sell/buy/trade gift cards legit?
I follow the SD thread as much as any other site I visit for the pure fact that you never know when MCR is going to offer bonus points. I usually find out on there way before I receive any emails notifying me about their promotions.

I have probably received nearly half of my points this year through bonus offers. One example is the Wal-Mart bonus points that has been available for the last few months. That was an extra 90 points per month on top of the Kangaroo bonus points. There was also a time earlier this year where you were able to triple your points on caps thanks to one of their promos coinciding with another. Unless I am sitting on a ton of caps, I usually try to hold off entering too many until one of these promotions pop up.

As far as giftcard selling, Cardpool is the one offering those amounts I listed. I have never used this site, or any of the others out there other than Raise.com. I have only used it to buy some giftcards and so far I have had no issues with them.

Not sure how selling on Raise works, but others on the SD MCR thread have mentioned Cardpool and ABCgiftcards as good sights to use when it comes to selling. Quite a few have sold their Nike cards on Cardpool and claim to have received their Amazon giftcard within 24 hours.
Old 12-13-13, 01:19 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

12 pack coupons for 30 points with no limit!

Pretty sweet deal

http://www.mycokerewards.com/catalog/coca-cola-N1/1-30
Old 12-13-13, 01:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

/\ Good catch, thank you!
Old 12-13-13, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Palaver

Pretty sweet deal

http://www.mycokerewards.com/catalog/coca-cola-N1/1-30
Thanks a lot! I redeemed for 3 more today in about 2 minutes. Compared to the 2 hours it took me to get 2 yesterday!
Old 12-13-13, 03:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 63 Likes on 40 Posts

Thanks, forgot to redeem yesterday and was able to grab a few today.
Old 12-13-13, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Palaver
Pretty sweet deal - http://www.mycokerewards.com/catalog/coca-cola-N1/1-30
WTH! I frackin missed it! - 2:19 pm ET you posted this? Ugh, I left DVDTalk.com here around 2:00 pm ET too - stay on this site for like 20 more minutes and I probably would have saw your post. I could have kicked major ass too! with all the points in the three accounts (mine, my dads and Aunts) I use. (I probably would have just got 10 or so on each account.)

Well our family do have six coupons (two each on my, my Dads and my Aunts accounts) coming from yesterdays 12 Days Of Christmas deal. No problems whats-so-ever in getting them. Then got an added bonus when I got the mail and our 12-Pack coupon from last months Wednesday Deal came in the mail. (My Aunt got hers as well) So it was a 12-Pack Coupon Day yesterday. Wish I could have made today one of well. Darn!

Edit: Guess I should have checked Fat Wallet this morning - news of this deal started to come about 10:30 am ET. Wish I was an regular visitor there. Anyone have a time machine so I can go back in time? - only need to go back five hours.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 12-14-13 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-14-13, 04:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I follow the SD thread as much as any other site I visit for the pure fact that you never know when MCR is going to offer bonus points. I usually find out on there way before I receive any emails notifying me about their promotions.
I haven't gone to SD that much, so I'll try to go there more. Thanks.

I have probably received nearly half of my points this year through bonus offers. One example is the Wal-Mart bonus points that has been available for the last few months. That was an extra 90 points per month on top of the Kangaroo bonus points. There was also a time earlier this year where you were able to triple your points on caps thanks to one of their promos coinciding with another. Unless I am sitting on a ton of caps, I usually try to hold off entering too many until one of these promotions pop up.
I've probably gotten almost half my points from bonuses too. I'd thought that the problem was that I only have 3 point caps, which may be some of it. But while I've gotten some of the bonuses you mention, I think I was probably late on some stuff too. Obviously I'll try to keep up more and, as you say, try to hold caps until they're in a promotion period. Thanks very much for the rundown and advice.

As far as giftcard selling, Cardpool is the one offering those amounts I listed. I have never used this site, or any of the others out there other than Raise.com. I have only used it to buy some giftcards and so far I have had no issues with them.

Not sure how selling on Raise works, but others on the SD MCR thread have mentioned Cardpool and ABCgiftcards as good sights to use when it comes to selling. Quite a few have sold their Nike cards on Cardpool and claim to have received their Amazon giftcard within 24 hours.
Cardpool is the one I saw, though by the time I found it it was too late to get the Nike. But I have an old Pier1 gc somewhere, if I can find it I'll try them and give feedback. Speaking of which, thank you very much for the info on Raise & ABCgiftcards, and the feedback you've heard, I appreciate it.
Old 12-14-13, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,366 Likes on 928 Posts

I can vouch for Cardpool. I sold an expensive Tiffany gift card on there. I chose check instead of instant payout as you slightly more money and I wasn't in a rush to get the cash. I think I got the check in the mail about 4 days later.
Old 12-14-13, 01:49 PM

Received 41 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks Darkdaze73 for the Cardpool mention. Never heard of it before.
Tried with 2 of the Nike $25 e-GCs and just got an e-mail from them that my trade for an Amazon GC went through. Redeemed the code at Amazon and now have $42 of credit.
Old 12-16-13, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Double points on all Diet Coke 12 pack codes through December 20
Old 12-17-13, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

My Coke Rewards Wednesday Deal Of The Day - Free 12-Pack Coupon -
30 points each - Limit 4 coupons per account.

Either click on the link in post #1010 or type in Wednesday Coke Deal Of The Day or Wednesday Coke Deal in the search catalog box for direct access.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 12-18-13 at 12:17 AM.
Old 12-18-13, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
My Coke Rewards Wednesday Deal Of The Day - Free 12-Pack Coupon -
30 points each - Limit 4 coupons per account.

Either click on the link in post #1010 or type in Wednesday Coke Deal Of The Day or Wednesday Coke Deal in the search catalog box for direct access.
Thanks so much! Missed this before, so happy to get it now
Old 12-18-13, 10:09 AM

It won't let me sign in... GRRRRR
Old 12-18-13, 05:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

If you still haven't got your free 12-Pack coupons - theres still time! - not out of stock yet!

Would be cool if next weeks Wednesday Deal be those free 20 oz coupons? (Currently 40 pts each - maybe they will be lowered to 15-20 pts each?) or that new deal thats there - $3.00 off a 12-Pack coupon? (Currently 160 pts each, maybe half that - 80 pts each? Those coupons would come in handy when theres a 4 for $11-$12-$13 deal and you don't want to waste the free 12-Pack coupons thats worth $4.99 on it. Of course if you were able to get alot of those coupons last Friday - alot of people got over 30 plus - well, you could afford to waste a few.)

Re-Double pts on 12-Pack Codes - unfortunately no-go for me - used all the ones I had last time around in late November. Reminder - these are only for Diet 12-Packs this time around - Zero and Regular 12-Packs and all 20/24-Packs won't be doubled.

What I need is a triple point deal on 20 oz codes! - has quite a few in a plastic bag and they want to be freed! (LOL!) - hopefully we get that by the end of the year so we can take advantage of the bonus points with the "Kangeroo" deal.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 12-18-13 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-18-13, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Double points on Zero flaps will come before the end of the month. I can not remember the dates, but it is supposed to happen.

Between the Wed night 30 point deal the last week of Nov., the 12 Days of Xmas deal, unlimited number deal last week and todays deal, I was able to rack up 41 free 12 pack coupons. I wiped out all of my accounts grabbing these last week and added just enough to grab a few more today. I have enough caps/flaps to grab the limit on each account, but I don't want to waste them all on these.

I plan on using some of these, but I mainly grabbed these to give out to those that gave me points throughout the year. Plus it doesn't hurt that you get 10 points back off of each of these 12 packs.
Old 12-25-13, 02:56 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Double points on all Coca-Cola, Coke Zero and Diet Coke 12-Packs through Friday, December 27.

The following 12-Packs are eligible to be doubled: Eligible Products: Coke Zero, Cherry Coke, Vanilla Coke Zero, Caffeine Free Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Caffeine Free Diet Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Diet Coke w/Splenda, Diet Coke Lime, Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Lime, Caffeine Free Coca-Cola, Cherry Coca-Cola and Vanilla Coca-Cola.

Why not change it up? have double/triple 3 point codes? especially when my Aunt/Cousins just handed me a whole zip-lock bag worth - close to 50 3 pt codes. No 10-pt codes - sigh. (This was the year we have our get-together on Christmas Eve so I got my present of a bag of Coke Codes then instead of on Christmas Day.) Well theres a still week left in 2013, maybe next week at this time.

No Wednesday Deal on Christmas Day? Guess MyCokeRewards.com even gets the day off! Well everyone out there, hope you and your family all have a safe and Merry Christmas and remember to drink PEPSI! (Kidding!)

Last edited by LaxBandit; 12-25-13 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-25-13, 05:11 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

You could still enter two 3 point caps a day and double them with KANGAROO. It still works for me, and getting 14 of those doubled by the end of the month is better than nothing.

Thanks for the Holiday wishes, hope that you and everyone you know have a happy time as well.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.