Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Any TurboTax Premium deals

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 02-26-07, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen TurboTax Deluxe deals but not Premium, which I need. Anyone know of any? Thanks
Old 02-26-07, 01:02 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you have State Farm insurance, you can get Turbotax Premium online version for $20, including state and e-file.

To do this, go to state farm's website and register (you'll need to enter one account you have with them). Wait an hour or so, and a link will appear on the left that says something like "Free Tax Filing". Click on that and you're in like Flynn.

You can also get Turbotax Deluxe for free (with state and e-file).
Old 02-26-07, 02:01 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Heat
If you have State Farm insurance, you can get Turbotax Premium online version for $20, including state and e-file.

To do this, go to state farm's website and register (you'll need to enter one account you have with them). Wait an hour or so, and a link will appear on the left that says something like "Free Tax Filing". Click on that and you're in like Flynn.

You can also get Turbotax Deluxe for free (with state and e-file).
$19.95 is the regular price. I was checking all over last night.

Best Buy has it for $17.99 on their web site, but not sure if that deal is good in stores. Otherwise, $19.95 is best price whether it's online, on CD, or downloaded.
Old 02-28-07, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was able to get the TaxCut Premium Federal and State CD-ROM version in a box at Best Buy, for $24.99 plus tax at the Best Buy B&M. It does not include E-File. The same version with E-File seemed to be about $20-$30 more. If you have a Reward Zone card you may be able to save up to an additional 12%.