Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Creative I-Trigue 3800 2.1 Speakers for $50 after rebates.....

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-06, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

CIRCUIT CITY - Creative I-Trigue 3800 2.1 Speakers for $50 after rebates.

Creative Labs I-Trigue L3800 2.1 Speaker System for $150 with free shipping, then two $50 mail-in rebates are available. One rebate requires you make a photocopy or scanned copy of the UPC.

Features
Creative I-Trigue L3800 2.1 Speaker System (ITRGEL3800)

Excellent sound: The I-Trigue L3800 handles the full sound spectrum, from the deepest bass tones to crystal-clear highs, delivering a full-blown audio experience. Encased within the sleek aluminum housings are NeoTitanium micro drivers and a lateral-firing transducer, creating a distinctive loudspeaker system that yields a richer listening experience and a wider soundstage.

Lateral-firing transducer: Each satellite features a lateral-firing transducer that points away from the listener. This widens the soundstage and enhances mid tones, creating a richer, more immersive listening experience.

Advanced micro drivers: These NeoTitanium micro drivers produce crystal-clear thighs, capture rich audio details and deliver more accurate sound than ordinary aluminum drivers. Special neodymium magnets provide bigger sound in a smaller package.

Bi-amplification: Dedicated amplifiers for the lateral-firing transducer and NeoTitanium micro drivers provide extremely accurate and realistic sound.

Magnetically-shielded: These magnetically-shielded speakers ensure that you don't have to worry about static interference when they're placed near a computer monitor.

Powerful subwoofer: Get clearer, more powerful bass with the 6.5" long-throw driver and dual flared port.

Wired remote control: This remote lets you conveniently change the volume and bass, as well as switch these speakers on or off. This remote also comes with a headphone connector and auxiliary-in port—perfect for connecting your MP3 player.

Wireless remote control: Change music tracks, volume levels, and even turn the player on or off quickly and easily from across the room. You also have easy access to key functions of the Creative Zen Micro or Zen Sleek MP3 player (both sold separately) when they're connected