Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Free DVD: Window & Door Replacement

Old 01-04-06, 11:41 PM

Free DVD: Window & Door Replacement

Free DVD
The Window and Door Replacement Guide is a free DVD featuring Lou Manfredini, also known as "Mr. Fix It"—the home improvement editor of NBC's morning show, Today. On the DVD, Mr. Fix It offers seasoned advice on how to add real value to your home and explains:

How to know if it's time to replace your windows and doors How window and door replacement can save you money and enhance the value of your home Key attributes to look for in replacement products Replacement solutions from Marvin Windows and Doors The window and door replacement process

The Window and Door Replacement Guide is a helpful resource for homeowners planning a remodeling or replacement project. Request your DVD today!
Old 01-04-06, 11:55 PM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Thanks!
Old 01-05-06, 10:02 AM

Thanks!
Old 01-16-06, 01:39 AM
eau
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Got the DVD in the mail today. Thanks!
Old 01-16-06, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I've replaced both of my doors a couple of years ago, not a hard job and really changes the house (I went with a full-glass door in the back and a decorative glass door in the front).

I highly recommend that you get a door with magnetic seals, not compression seals.

I've always wondered about my windows - Anderson windows that are now about 20 years old, some of them have bad air leaks around the edges. Thanks for the link, hopefully the DVD can teach me if I can somehow fix my windows or if I need to bite the bullet and replace them.