Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

TOY STORY 4: 4K UHD / Blu-ray

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-19, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 213 Likes on 186 Posts

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/toy-sto...?skuId=6355974

https://www.target.com/p/toy-story-4...d/-/A-76615169
Old 06-30-19, 05:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 723 Likes on 590 Posts
Re: TOY STORY 4: 4K UHD / Blu-ray

They look nice

The Best Buy steelbook something that might sell out quickly or be hard to find?
Old 07-02-19, 06:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 324 Likes on 242 Posts

There's bound to be a boxed set of all four movies right? I'm going to hold off for that one.
Old 07-02-19, 07:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 723 Likes on 590 Posts

It will be pricey when it first comes out unless they come out with a cheaper one like they did with the batman 60's tv series though that is not exactly a bargain either.
Old 08-23-19, 12:02 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 213 Likes on 186 Posts

This fall, the fourth film in the beloved Toy Story series, which leads Woody to an unexpected fork in the road, arrives home on Digital in 4K Ultra HD, HD, and Movies Anywhere October 1st and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD October 8th.

BONUS FEATURES

The must-own, fourth installment in the Toy Story series will be packaged several ways: Toy Story 4 arrives home a week early on Digital 4K Ultra HD, HD and SD with two exclusive extras including a deleted scene, “Bonnie’s Playtime”. A physical copy of the film is available as a 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack (4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, and Digital Code), a Multi-Screen Edition (Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Code) and a single DVD. Fans who wish to relive all four Toy Story adventures may opt for a Digital bundle, which is available for pre-order.

Blu-ray & Digital:

‘Toy Stories – The Toy Story 4 cast and crew share their love of toys!
  • Woody & Buzz – Take a look at the relationship between these two legendary characters.
  • Bo Rebooted – Discover how Team Bo reimagined all aspects of Bo Peep’s identity to arrive at the fully realized character seen in the film.
  • Toy Box – Enjoy a collection of mini-docs on the film’s memorable new characters, featuring the voice actors, director Josh Cooley and Pixar artists talking about the many elements that make these characters fun and lovable
  • Let’s Ride With Ally Maki – Ally Maki, voice of Giggle McDimples, learns all about Pixar’s dialogue recording process from director Josh Cooley and his team.
  • Deleted Scenes introduced by director Josh Cooley including:
    • Scamming Playtime
    • Bo Knows Hippos
    • Desperate Toys
    • Knock-Offs
    • Recruit Duke
    • She’s The One
  • Audio Commentary, Trailers and more!
Digital Exclusive:
  • Anatomy of a Scene: Prologue – Filmmakers and crew review key scenes of the movie and dissect the practical and technological methods used to bring them to life.
  • Additional Deleted scene –Bonnie’s Playtime

Toy Story 4 Digital & 4K Blu-ray Release Date, Details & Trailer Revealed | Collider
Old 08-27-19, 06:27 PM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt
There's bound to be a boxed set of all four movies right? I'm going to hold off for that one.
I would hold off on that. I do not think that we have seen the last of Toy Story.
I was the sucker that bought the Fast & Furious 7 film package only to see them come out with a F8TE package within the next year.
Old 08-27-19, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,410 Likes on 1,033 Posts

Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt
They kept releasing box sets of the Harry Potter movies while they were still making them. There was a DVD set of Star Wars episode 1 and 2 when we knew 3 was coming. Don’t put anything past the studios.