Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Dexter -- The Complete Series

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Dexter -- The Complete Series

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-16, 10:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,156 Likes on 902 Posts
re: Dexter -- The Complete Series

Originally Posted by Josh-da-man
Just quit watching it after season four.
Seasons one and two are great television. Looking back season three was the first sign of weakness but then the show bounced back with season four being pretty great. Everything after season four though is shit so it's almost hard to even watch it given how big of a cliffhanger it leaves and the fact that we now know that the show is on a downward spiral from season five on. That's why I basically feel like there's no replay value to most of the show at all because ultimately it leaves the audience disappointed/frustrated. Such a shame too because those first two seasons were absolutely riveting.
Old 08-01-16, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
re: Dexter -- The Complete Series

Originally Posted by DJariya
Judging by most of the comments in this thread, I take it that no one bought these complete series sets huh?
I'll spoiler it as to not ruin the surprise for anyone that has never seen the show.

I don't have a problem with the ending they chose, I even understand why they did it. What I didn't like it that it seemed at some point as if no one making this show was actually watching what they were doing before putting it on TV.

Spoiler: