Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Blu-ray Cases - ? about unknown store

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-11, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In the past couple of weeks I clicked on a link to a store that sold Blu-ray cases. I am 99% positive that it was on this forum that I found the link. I have search the forums and cannot find the particular store.

This store sold both Viva Elite and Vortex in multiple configurations and sold them by the piece. The prices were exceptionally good. The Vortex singles were around $0.31 and the Viva Elite singles were somewhere near $0.45/0.50 each.

I reset my browser and lost the information regarding the site and am giving myself fits trying to find it.

I've looked at the major shops that appear in threads:

VernonLibrary
US Plastic
Viva
Casetopia

and still cannot find where it is. Does this shop sound familiar to anyone and can anyone help me locate it again.

Btw, it occurs to me from my searches that this question comes up enough that perhaps a sticky thread could be posted at the top of the HD forum. Thanks.
Old 02-01-11, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Blu-ray Cases - ? about unknown store

I don't think we need any more stickied threads in the HD forum. If anything, this thread should go here.
Old 02-01-11, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Blu-ray Cases - ? about unknown store

You may be right. Also, I finally stumbled upon the answer. It is Casetopia, but it isn't their Ebay store.