DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   HD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk-55/)
-   -   Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hd-talk/584589-battle-royale-le-did-you-get-yet.html)

OldBoy 01-15-11 05:18 PM

Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
With the other thread at 40 pages and nearly 1,000 posts i thought we could start this and see who and how many still haven't gotten theirs yet.

i, myself, have not.

Solid Snake 01-15-11 05:27 PM

re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Mine's not due till the 20th..so....I'll hold off.

OldBoy 01-15-11 05:34 PM

re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Solid Snake PAC (Post 10591528)
Mine's not due till the 20th..so....I'll hold off.

let's say "Don't got it" (as of 1/15/11). then, when you get it, post here.

islandclaws 01-15-11 05:46 PM

re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Got it. I think they misspelled the title, though. My cover says "Battle Royale". Weird.

namja 01-15-11 05:58 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Poll / Spelling fixed.

islandclaws 01-15-11 06:18 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by namja (Post 10591604)
Poll / Spelling fixed.

Now you've ruined my joke!

E Unit 01-15-11 07:53 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
I got mine - both copies.

MichaelMeyers 01-15-11 08:22 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Still haven't received mine as of yet...hoping it arrives next week as I can't bring myself to pay close to triple of what I originally paid for another copy.

mrhan 01-15-11 10:25 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Got it December 21st.

Larry C. 01-16-11 12:00 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Solid Snake PAC (Post 10591528)
Mine's not due till the 20th..so....I'll hold off.

When did you order it Snake?

zombeaner 01-16-11 12:18 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Still waiting, mine was shipped on Dec 14

Matthew Chmiel 01-16-11 02:07 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
My copy from Scarecrow Video in Seattle, WA that I ordered last week - yes.

My copy from Amazon.co.uk that I pre-prordered in October and shipped December 11th - no.

Evan Meadow 01-16-11 03:34 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
As stated in the other thread, my copy of the movie came earlier this week.

visitor Q 01-16-11 08:30 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Matthew Chmiel (Post 10592286)
My copy from Amazon.co.uk that I pre-prordered in October and shipped December 11th - no.

This.

I contacted Amz. They said they can not get anymore from the distributor and issued a refund. Here's hoping the set is caught in transit somewhere and will eventually arrive.

Solid Snake 01-16-11 08:46 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Larry C. (Post 10592212)
When did you order it Snake?

Somewhat long story here:

I preordered it w/ you guys in October BUT hitting near release time I got hit pretty bad financially....

So...i cancelled it and then when I got back on my feet on the 23rd in Dec. I ordered it again...

A bit after that...I read about all the shipment issues. So....I've been a bit more worried about mine but at the same time...possibly not as worried as well cuz...mine was shipped out during the chaos so...maybe I will get mine on the 20th?

Heliosphann 01-16-11 10:37 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by visitor Q (Post 10592391)
This.

I contacted Amz. They said they can not get anymore from the distributor and issued a refund. Here's hoping the set is caught in transit somewhere and will eventually arrive.

Exactly what happened to me. Hope it shows up as I've really been looking forward to this...

Pizza 01-16-11 10:49 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Got mine earlier last week. Finally got to watch the theatrical cut. I don't know which version I prefer though I know a lot of folks don't like the director's cut.

Giles 01-16-11 11:01 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
received my copy last Friday afternoon.

slop101 01-16-11 01:49 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Still nothing and amazon hasn't even responded to my inquiry from a few days ago.

Larry C. 01-16-11 02:29 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Solid Snake PAC (Post 10592406)
Somewhat long story here:

I preordered it w/ you guys in October BUT hitting near release time I got hit pretty bad financially....

So...i cancelled it and then when I got back on my feet on the 23rd in Dec. I ordered it again...

A bit after that...I read about all the shipment issues. So....I've been a bit more worried about mine but at the same time...possibly not as worried as well cuz...mine was shipped out during the chaos so...maybe I will get mine on the 20th?

Oh ok cause I didn't order till the 22nd. And we have the same estimated delivery date. Which is Tuesday!!! Lets hope we get it.

Solid Snake 01-16-11 04:59 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 

Originally Posted by Larry C. (Post 10592857)
Oh ok cause I didn't order till the 22nd. And we have the same estimated delivery date. Which is Tuesday!!! Lets hope we get it.

*extremely hoping*

manicsounds 01-16-11 06:02 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Yup, got it back in December before the bad weather affected shipments.

RobLutter 01-16-11 06:10 PM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Got mine on the 14th. Ordered in October. Shipped the 11th of December.

matome 01-17-11 08:59 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Got mine on Jan 12th, shipped Dec. 11.

flansered 01-17-11 09:16 AM

Re: Battle Royale LE ...did you get it yet?
 
Mine came in the mail on Jan 11.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.