Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Free Blu Ray Movies with purchase of a Panasonic BD-35

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Free Blu Ray Movies with purchase of a Panasonic BD-35

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-09, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
Re: Free Blu Ray Movies with purchase of a Panasonic BD-35

Is anybody else still waiting on these?
Old 05-01-09, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Location: A secret rebel stronghold in the Republic of San Marcos
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I am. And getting pretty pissed about it.
Old 05-16-09, 10:07 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckNaked2k
Is anybody else still waiting on these?
I don't mind waiting if I know everything's okay. What's ticking me off is the lack of communication. I've been emailing for a response. I finally got one a month and a half ago telling me they never got my rebate submission and to resend a copy of everything, which I did. I've been emailing again to see if they got my resubmission with no responses. The joke is the phone number tells you to email them for more information. I feel discouraged and I'm ticked with Panasonic. Great job, Panasonic, in making your customers feel like stooges.
Old 05-16-09, 12:38 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I'm in the same boat: no responses to e-mails and no live CSR on the phone.

I think at this point, if you haven't received these, they aren't coming.
Old 05-16-09, 04:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yeah, Buck, you're probably right.

But I won't go down without a fight. Just sent an email directly to Panasonic corporate this morning.

Wow, did they do a shitty job on this promotion.
Old 06-02-09, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Update-

Finally got a bounceback from one of my daily emails to Panasonic.

It was an autoreply, stating how they intend to fulfill all outstanding submissions by June 30.
Old 06-04-09, 10:53 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alex4bball
Wow! Finally, after 12 weeks of waiting...they've arrived! Great shape and same condition as everyone else has described. Makes me wonder though if I hadn't of sent an email message to them...would I have ever received?
Got Ratatouille & Nightmare today in perfect shape! A nice surprise! Totally forgot about this and figured months ago I wouldn't get them. They came in a bubble mailer with an attached invoice stating "PANASONIC PROMO BD" for each title.

Quoted alex because I sent a polite e-mail the same day I read his post. Now 4 months later they show up in the mail.

There is still hope for those that haven't received them.
Old 06-16-09, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by DVD-ho78(DTS)
Got Ratatouille & Nightmare today in perfect shape! A nice surprise! Totally forgot about this and figured months ago I wouldn't get them. They came in a bubble mailer with an attached invoice stating "PANASONIC PROMO BD" for each title.

Quoted alex because I sent a polite e-mail the same day I read his post. Now 4 months later they show up in the mail.

There is still hope for those that haven't received them.
Let's hope that mine comes in. Since I've moved, I'm hoping that it will just get forwarded. I kept hoping that I could get a hold of someone through e-mail or phone to check the status and see if there was a way to change my address, but I never could get a hold of anyone.
Old 06-18-09, 06:00 AM

Still waiting for mine, too. If I hadn't seen this thread I probably would have forgotten about them. I sent an email a few months ago and they confirmed that they got my stuff, so hopefully they show up at some point.
Old 07-04-09, 03:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

So June 30th has come and gone, and still no discs. Is anyone else STILL waiting?
Old 07-04-09, 06:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So June 30th has come and gone, and still no discs. Is anyone else STILL waiting?
I'm still waiting and I have all my paperwork. But they appear to be blowing us off
Old 07-04-09, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Still waiting here, too.
Old 07-04-09, 10:32 PM

Still waiting. And people complain about red2blu. Though people could argue that they paid for red2blu, it could be argued that the decision to make the purchase of this blu-ray player was because of the 2 free movies. So it would be false advertising for them not to send them to us, and they would definitely owe us something.
Old 07-05-09, 08:25 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Perhaps the "allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" was a typo.

Maybe they meant months.
Old 07-07-09, 04:20 PM

Does anyone know who to contact on this, a legitimate phone number or name of a department? I don't even know who to be mad at, Disney or Panasonic. I tried the BBB out of frustration but they couldn't get a response either. All I want is what was promised. The kicker for me is I bought two players but only sent in one rebate form. I feel like a sucker now.
Old 07-07-09, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Pizza
Does anyone know who to contact on this, a legitimate phone number or name of a department? I don't even know who to be mad at, Disney or Panasonic. I tried the BBB out of frustration but they couldn't get a response either. All I want is what was promised. The kicker for me is I bought two players but only sent in one rebate form. I feel like a sucker now.
Here is the pdf:

Panasonic Offer

The phone number is down in the fine print, but I doubt anyone will answer, or return your vm.
Old 07-07-09, 10:07 PM

Here is the pdf:

Panasonic Offer

The phone number is down in the fine print, but I doubt anyone will answer, or return your vm.
Yes, I have that number and sadly it is useless.
Old 07-08-09, 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by Pizza
I've been thinking about calling Panasonic and seeing who I could talk to. It was their product that I purchased to get the free items. It may not have been their fault, but it's their responsibility since they received my money from purchasing the equipment. I may get the run around, but I feel it's their responsibility to get this offer honored. I was going to give them a week or so from the June 30 date, but it's already been that, so maybe someone should call them. Has anyone tried sending an e-mail again to see if they get anything back? They were automatically returning the June 30 e-mail, but they can't do that now as we know that is false.
Old 07-17-09, 05:29 AM

I think we've given them enough time from the June 30th date. I keep forgetting to do it, but I think I'm going to see who I can contact about this. It's ridiculous. Even the wait for free HD DVDs wasn't this long. And even after HD DVD died, they still fulfilled the offer, even if they were different movies (which I was pretty bummed about since I didn't get one movie that I wanted except for one I already had). I feel like they just figured people would forget about it and they wouldn't have to send anything out. Maybe I'll send another e-mail first to see what happens. I expect either nothing or that old auto-reply "June 30" e-mail.
Old 08-09-09, 05:56 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

This is just classic. Finally got an email reponse after my 20th fucking email. And it's a doozy:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your form submission for the Panasonic Sleeping Beauty Promotion and please accept our apology for the delayed response. We have looked in our system and do not show that we have processed your forms.

You mentioned that you sent the forms to us in 2008 and given that as of today we haven't received them, we would assume that your forms did not reach us. We are willing to work with you to honor the promotion and in order to do so we request that you send copies of the receipt and the UPC, along with the rebate form. These forms can either be scanned and sent via email as an attachment, or they can be sent to:

Panasonic Sleeping Beauty Promotion
Attn Heidi
PO Box 190
Neenah, WI 54957-0190

This was sent in 8 fucking months ago. And they're just getting back to me now? (I sincerely doubt they never recieved it, BTW.)

Found my old box, but I'm having problems finding the receipt. That said, I'll de damned if I'm gonna let them off the hook after all this work.
Old 08-09-09, 07:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Fielding Mellish
This is just classic. Finally got an email reponse after my 20th fucking email. And it's a doozy:

.......These forms can either be scanned and sent via email as an attachment, or they can be sent to:
So, do they provide an e-mail address or FAX # ???
Old 08-09-09, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Same one as always: [email protected]

Although now it looks like we got a name..
Old 08-10-09, 04:41 AM

I'm pretty sure I made copies of all my stuff, but being that I've moved since then, I'm not sure I can find it all. I've never gotten any response from them through e-mail. Maybe I should just keep sending an e-mail every day until I get an answer.
Old 08-10-09, 08:30 AM

WOW. What a shitty promotion? I was the one who mentioned it originally but decided to go with a different player. This would drive me insane. I would expect to receive these if I bought this player and I would never let it go if I didn't get them. Panasonic needs to get their act together.
Old 08-10-09, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Hmmmmmmmmm......I just got this:

Good Day,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your form submission for the Panasonic Sleeping Beauty Promotion. In order for us to verify processing of your submissions, please provide us with your full name and mailing address. This will ensure that we are providing you with the proper information.

Thanks again for your inquiry and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warmly,

The Disney-Panasonic Rebate Group

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.