Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Is anyone having trouble adding Blu-rays to their Blockbuster Queue?

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Old 04-15-08, 01:34 PM
Political Exile

A couple days ago, I went to add some blu-ray movies to my queue. The Website takes me to this screen:
http://www.blockbuster.com/discforma...matPreference1
I check off that I own a blu-ray player, HDTV and cables, then when I click continue, I get a Error 500--Internal Server Error

I submitted an email to their website customer service, but the site is still not working for me. I tried with IE and Firefox. I tried with Vista and XP. It looks like a site issue.

I'm good for a couple more weeks, but at some point soon this is going to prevent me from being able to watch blu-ray movies if I can't change my account to allow blu-ray rental preference.
Old 04-15-08, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by PerryD
A couple days ago, I went to add some blu-ray movies to my queue. The Website takes me to this screen:
http://www.blockbuster.com/discforma...matPreference1
I check off that I own a blu-ray player, HDTV and cables, then when I click continue, I get a Error 500--Internal Server Error

I submitted an email to their website customer service, but the site is still not working for me. I tried with IE and Firefox. I tried with Vista and XP. It looks like a site issue.

I'm good for a couple more weeks, but at some point soon this is going to prevent me from being able to watch blu-ray movies if I can't change my account to allow blu-ray rental preference.
Just yesterday when I went to add more movies to my queue, it popped up a screen where I could edit my preferences and automatically put the blu ray version of any movies I chose in my queue. It also gives you the option to change formats (b/w blu ray & standard) from a drop down menu all the way to the right when you look at your queue.

My guess is that they're still working out some kinks as yesterday was the first time I had seen that option. Hopefully they'll get it resolved soon. Nothing to panic about. Although I did work for Blockbuster for two years, so they may only talk about fixing the problem and do nothing as a result