Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Disney Cars Blu Ray HELP

HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Disney Cars Blu Ray HELP

Old 11-12-07, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disney Cars Blu Ray HELP

Hi,

I don't have Blu Ray, but I read about the exclusive mailaway Disney cars "Blu" Lightning McQueen voucher inside the Disney Blu Ray versions of the CARS DVD.

My son and I collect these Disney Cars, and I was wondering if there is anyone on here who isn't going to redeem their voucher, and if they'd be interested in either giving or selling me their code for the mail away car. I know one 3 year-old who would be eternally grateful.

Please email me if you can help at [email protected]

Thanks for your time.

Brad
Old 11-12-07, 04:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://2aday.wordpress.com/2007/11/1...inoco-mcqueen/
Old 11-12-07, 05:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
You're better off probably asking in the HD forum.
Old 11-12-07, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I think my Cars Blu-Ray should be showing up today. From what that link says, you just need the code from the BD case. If that's the case, I'd be happy to send you my code through the email you've listed if you would like.
Old 11-12-07, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I can also send you my code when I get home from work.
Old 11-12-07, 06:14 PM

bravesmg and Gdrlv thanks so much for your help, my son will be ecstatic. If you have the chance to send the code to [email protected] I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Brad
Old 11-12-07, 06:17 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

If anybody else could help out with a code, my son would love it.

I have an order from Buy.com that apparently got lot in the mail and they're making me wait a couple more weeks before they reship it - would normally would be cool. According to the link I posted however, supplies are running low and I fear that there won't be any cars let by the time my blu-ray arrives.

If interested, send me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited by Peep; 11-16-07 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-12-07, 06:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

PS. When my blu-ray arrives, I'll gladly post its code here, on the off-chance that the giveaway hasn't exhausted the supply of cars.
Old 11-12-07, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Peep
If anybody else could help out with a code, my son would love it.

I have an order from Buy.com that apparently got lot in the mail and they're making me wait a couple more weeks before they reship it - would normally would be cool. According to the link I posted however, supplies are running low and I fear that there won't be any cars let by the time my blu-ray arrives.

If interested, I can be reached at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Just buy a copy locally and save your receipt. When you get your copy in from Buy.com use that to return.
Old 11-12-07, 07:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I was thinking doing that until I saw that multiple people had responded to bradjory (and he only need 1 code). It's a hassle for me and I don't think I'd be doing the store any favors. And then I'd have to worry about the UPC's matching up.....

Thanks for providing a tip.
Old 11-12-07, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Scalper warning up for BradJory. He's gotten at least three codes. I hope someone helps a LONGTIME MEMBER in good standing in Peep.
Old 11-12-07, 08:20 PM

fyi- i haven't gotten any codes. one was sent to me & it didn't work. i'm just trying to get ONE for son. qui gon jim, not nice to spread a rumor for no reason.
Old 11-12-07, 08:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I haven't been able to send anyone a code yet. I think my Cars BD was delayed a day, so I should have it tomorrow afternoon, please post the code if you've gotten one already, I'm happy to give mine away to anyone that will use it.
Old 11-12-07, 09:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by bradjory
fyi- i haven't gotten any codes. one was sent to me & it didn't work. i'm just trying to get ONE for son. qui gon jim, not nice to spread a rumor for no reason.
Maybe I'd have better luck trying that bad code. Could you please forward it off to me at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 11-12-07, 10:20 PM

One thing that is weird is that your post is pretty much the exact same post another new member posted before a few days ago. Same exact story.
Old 11-12-07, 10:41 PM
Banned

For anyone who did fill out the offer, did you get any kind of confirmation email or what not?
Old 11-12-07, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Is this in all copies? I think I threw my Movie Rewards sheet out, but my cover didn't have the sticker for the offer.
Old 11-12-07, 10:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Big Worms
One thing that is weird is that your post is pretty much the exact same post another new member posted before a few days ago. Same exact story.
Hadn't noticed that:

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?t=516770

But did you notice that my request for a code mirrored another request entered by a DVDtalker who also joined back in February 2000. Maybe I'm the scam artist?

Old 11-12-07, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by FusionX
For anyone who did fill out the offer, did you get any kind of confirmation email or what not?
The last page you get is a confirmation page.
Old 11-12-07, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Drexl
Is this in all copies? I think I threw my Movie Rewards sheet out, but my cover didn't have the sticker for the offer.
Yes in all copies. The sticker on the front does not matter. Some have the sticker some don't. But they have the movie rewards sheet inside.
Old 11-13-07, 09:19 AM

big worms, yes i copied a message i found when i googled "disney cars blu ray exclusive" why is everyone on this site so paranoid? all i'm asking for is one code so i can buy my son the car. and yes i really do have a 3 year-old son. sorry, i wasn't aware that this site was run by the fbi.
Old 11-13-07, 03:19 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

big worms, yes i copied a message i found when i googled "disney cars blu ray exclusive" why is everyone on this site so paranoid? all i'm asking for is one code so i can buy my son the car. and yes i really do have a 3 year-old son. sorry, i wasn't aware that this site was run by the fbi.

there is always a part of truth to paranoia.....

scammers and spammers have ruined boards like this, or at least have made people cynical.
Old 11-13-07, 04:20 PM

Gotcha.

We are all nice here. Don't get the wrong idea about us. Just trying to watch out for each other.

I do hope you get your code. I also collect the cars so I had to use that code for myself.
Old 11-13-07, 07:52 PM

that's how you all are nice by sending people on wild goose chases to satisfy your demented sense of humor? pretty cool.
Old 11-13-07, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

that's how you all are nice by sending people on wild goose chases to satisfy your demented sense of humor? pretty cool.
What wild goose chase?

Anyway, I wouldn't insult the community (to which you are a stranger seeking charity) until you at least get what you asked for.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.