Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Podcast Sticky Thread?

Old 06-18-19, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Podcast Sticky Thread?

Hi guys, like some of you, I enjoy some podcasts. After working with Red Hood et all to set up sticky threads on toys/collectibles in the Comics forum, I was thinking we could do at least a trial run for podcasts in the Movie Talk forum. This one came to my mind, since I primarily listen to Blank Check and We Hate Movies (Science Vs doesn't quite have a place here), but I'm open to other suggestions as well.
Old 06-18-19, 11:28 AM

Re: Podcast Sticky Thread?

Could be worth a shot and if we have to switch it up down the road we can. Try it!
Old 06-18-19, 02:22 PM
Dan
DVD Talk Legend

Maybe in the Streaming sub-forum? That way it's not dedicated to a single type of media. My wife really likes Armchair Expert (Dax Shepard talking to other folks) which is mostly movie-related, but not always.

Oh, and... honestly... make a rule to keep Political podcasts out. Trust me on this, fellas.
Old 06-18-19, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Dan View Post
Maybe in the Streaming sub-forum? That way it's not dedicated to a single type of media. My wife really likes Armchair Expert (Dax Shepard talking to other folks) which is mostly movie-related, but not always.

Oh, and... honestly... make a rule to keep Political podcasts out. Trust me on this, fellas.
Oh definitely. Those can be discussed in the Off-Topic Forum, if someone feels it necessary.