Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

Why did you lock my thread?

Community
Search
Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-14, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I never spammed your forum. I've only sent one post. Before I could start to answer any questions, I was locked. I have sent this letter other places, but that should not concern this forum. Also, they are my own words. I wrote them. Why is it that some people feel it's their responsibility to worry about other forums, of which they are not a part, and are not the moderators? I really don't expect you to change your mind, I just wanted you to know I am disappointed with your opinion. Thanks, bye.
Old 03-18-14, 05:04 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer/ Admin

Received 1,879 Likes on 1,237 Posts
Re: Why did you lock my thread?

Generally, people who post the same thing to different forums like this aren't interested in discussion -- it's a statement they leave behind them. That seems to be the case here as well.

You posted your letter on 10/16/11 on city-data.com but didn't reply until 2/13/14 -- two and a half years later -- without acknowledging any of the replies.

You posted your letter on 11/6/12 to politicaljack.com and haven't replied or acknowledged any of the responses you received.

You posted your letter on 9/12/11 to defendingthetruth.com and haven't replied or acknowledged any of the responses you received.

I didn't close the thread in question, but I'm sure the moderator that did felt the same way.
Old 03-18-14, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner
Generally, people who post the same thing to different forums like this aren't interested in discussion -- it's a statement they leave behind them. That seems to be the case here as well.

You posted your letter on 10/16/11 on city-data.com but didn't reply until 2/13/14 -- two and a half years later -- without acknowledging any of the replies.

You posted your letter on 11/6/12 to politicaljack.com and haven't replied or acknowledged any of the responses you received.

You posted your letter on 9/12/11 to defendingthetruth.com and haven't replied or acknowledged any of the responses you received.

I didn't close the thread in question, but I'm sure the moderator that did felt the same way.
I'm amazed that you are so smart that you can read minds. You sound like a two cent lawyer, making accusations and then answering your own questions. It's your forum, do as you choose.
Old 03-18-14, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam Tyner

Boom!
Old 03-18-14, 10:30 PM
Admin

Received 466 Likes on 306 Posts

Calling the mods and admins names is not the best way to forward your argument. It's a good way to get suspended or banned though. Either way, you have your answer. Closing thread before the OP says something he'll regret.