Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

A question about VG talk

Old 08-19-07, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

A question about VG talk

So I know there was some complaints that there were too many threads in VG talk about the same game, and usually I am all for cleaning up multiple threads, but I think they are too rigid. One that I care about only a little was the Madden one there was only 2 threads one about the game, and one about a league that some users wanted to start to me those are different enough subjects to warrant 2 threads. The other example which is much more annoying is the 360 threads it was really nice that the there was a rrod thread because now the the 360 thread is practically unreadable most of the thread is about system problems, and the rare times it is not you can't keep up with that conversation unless you are in the thread every half an hour. We get the system sucks we don't need to know everyones story about sending there's in. I know there useful info in those threads but it's still very hard to sift through them all.

I know I'm probably the minority on this but I used to like the 360 thread now i might not bother anymore.

P.S. There really isn't that much activity on there were threads were getting bumped the bottom of page 1's last reply is 8/17 I think it would be safe if there were a few extra threads.