Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

DVD Exchange feedback...

Community
Search
Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

DVD Exchange feedback...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-05, 10:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DVD Exchange feedback...

I am also a member at CheapAssGamers, and over there for their exchange folder they now have a feedback system much like eBay, where when a deal is complete you can leave the other member a positive, neutral, or negative feedback, with a message and also a section for a link to the thread where the deal was made. I thought it was pretty cool, I just noticed it tonight (I don't do much trading over on that site), and thought I'd post this here.

Is it even possible to have a setup like that over here? It looks like a pretty handy system, and since so many trades and exchanges go through here at DVDTalk, I thought it was at least worth thinking about/looking at. Here is a link to the main page of what I'm talking about. This is the page that keeps track of all feedback left/received for all members. You'll see what I mean:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/traderratings.php?

After getting screwed, although I did have a happy ending to my episode, maybe it'd be worth check out. Anyway, there you go, just trying to help.
Old 05-23-05, 09:50 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's been lightly discussed but nothing immediate is taking place.. still working on paid memberships..geoff does like the idea of going towards a more "ebay-type" feedback system...

I have brought this to geoff's attention and maybe we can put it on here ..thanks Brent
Old 05-23-05, 06:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the reply. Hopefully we can get this added here, I really think it would be a great addition to the already great DVD Exchange folder.