Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

A quick apology before the bouncer throws me out. . . .

Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Old 02-09-05, 12:43 PM
Suspended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopefully I can get this out before my account gets locked down . . .

In regards to THIS THREAD, and my response - I'd just like to say right now and up front that I'm sorry. Oh - I'm not sorry for saying it - I'd do it again, in a hot second. Just that I hate causing trouble for other folks. So to the mods, the other users who were caught in the middle and the kind man who pays the bills for this place - please accept my apology.

I know it runs directly counter to the rules, and while my "boring" post was certainly negative, that was going to a whole new level. Insult me, great - go to town and knock yourself out. I got a thick skin. Start ripping on my hard work for no good reason at all, well - thatís a whole 'nother ball game. (And no, I'm not trying to justify my response - just trying to explain my position. Nothing more.)

So anyway - I'll see you guys in a week to 6 months (or whenever the time out in the penalty box gets lifted). Have fun.

Last edited by El-Kabong; 02-09-05 at 12:53 PM.