Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Suspended JBlackland? Oh the humanity!

Old 11-22-03, 03:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Suspended JBlackland? Oh the humanity!

Sorry, I'm too dumb to figure out how to email the mods. I know you don't discuss suspensions, but if he was suspended for posting KMart BF prices (after a mod said he wouldn't be since he posted them before the notice) that is pretty lame. Especially since he's been the lifeblood of the bargains forum lately.

If it's some other valid type reason then...never mind.
Old 11-22-03, 04:23 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I don't want to question the mods, and I don't know what happened, but that member has kicked some serious ass on the weekly ads.

If its just some Black Friday BS I say let it slide. In a week it won't matter anyway.
Old 11-22-03, 08:40 AM
Admin Emeritus

You can e-mail the mods individually just like you e-mail anyone else on the forums... by clicking the button in the bar above their posts. Or you can send an e-mail about forum issues (note: this is not a DVD help hotline) to all the admins by writing to [email protected] .

I think what happened was that I suspended him because I saw his "dark day" thread, then I noticed that he had posted it before I posted the "no Black Friday talk" thread, and then I decided to unsuspend him. But I might have forgotten to actually unsuspend him. So, I unsuspended him, but I'm also checking with the other mods to see if anyone else had a valid reason to suspend him.

Since we prefer that people discuss their own suspensions via e-mail, as opposed to others questioning the mods on their decisions on-forum, closing thread.
Old 11-22-03, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Hero

<BLOCKQUOTE> Quoth Static Cling <HR SIZE=1>closing thread. <HR SIZE=1></BLOCKQUOTE>
Did you forget to close the thread like you forgot to unsuspend him? Frankie stole your short term memory!!!

das
Old 11-22-03, 08:47 AM
Admin Emeritus

I was getting to it. Give me a break, it's early!