Community
Search
Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

registering issue

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-03, 10:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
registering issue

this has always irritated me. when i am not on my computer and i come to the site and try to post i always use the respond to post section at the bottom of said post. why is it that when i fill in my ID and my password to post said reply the site never accepts it? it always takes me to a screen where it says i'm not logged in and thus i have to retype my password and get rerouted to a screen that says i haven't selected a thread, and then i have to backtrack to the original page where i was trying to post.

just curious why the option is at the bottom of the thread when it doesn't always work.
Old 11-06-03, 12:29 PM
Registered

Has to do with the forum software. My advice is that you login when you first visit the forum from another computer and then the quick reply feture on the bottom of threads should work fine.

I believe this has been addressed in the next rev of the software which we hope to have installed by years end
Old 11-07-03, 11:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
i thought i was the only one that had this problem. good to know that it was the forum, and not a problem on my side.
Old 11-18-03, 06:57 PM
SeeNo Member

Originally posted by D.Pham00
i thought i was the only one that had this problem. good to know that it was the forum, and not a problem on my side.

Same here.