Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

Query: New Bargains Subforums Interfere w/ Search Function?

Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Old 02-15-03, 12:16 AM

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Geoff for the new subforums in DVD Bargains. I think the dedicated Share The Love forum is a terrific idea and saves the main Bargains forum from the STL threads and various stray posts. In fact, having individual threads for different titles is a great and easy way to find selections (although I still prefer to use the database at www.dvdtalk.com/stl first and foremost).

However, the DVD Clubs forum may have been best served where it existed separately. This leads me to my comment (which I don't exactly intend as a complaint). The two subforums in DVD Bargains interfere with the search function. When I do a search for a term and select DVD Bargains as the forum I wish to search, it produces results from STL and DVD Clubs also. I was wondering if there is some kind of workaround where I can search the main DVD Bargains forum only.
Old 02-15-03, 12:31 AM
Registered

let me look into this and see what can be done