Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Feedback > Forum Feedback and Support
Reload this Page >

Problem with Share the Love page

Community
Search
Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-03, 05:41 PM
bjv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know if anybody else experiencing it but when I log into the share the love page, I do not see any movie in the drop down list, it is empty. I really need to request the love for The Ring. I need help.

BJV
Old 01-15-03, 07:14 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Try scrolling down -- for some reason, there is now a big blank white space before the list begins.
Old 01-20-03, 10:02 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm too lazy to start a new thread, but STL in general has gotten out of control as of late. I can think of at least 5 'Bargain' threads in as many days that were either dedicated to calling out for/offering love on a specific item or which quickly turned into that. A few of which even mentioned STL in the title. And even when directed to the proper resources, posters still seem to think the rules don't apply to their "temporary thread."

Not only does this encourage people to break the rules, but it also discourages the people who have used the appropriate venues and have been overlooked because the love is being passed around elsewhere. I can't forsee people reporting these posts, however, as everyone is too busy trying to tack on their "me too."

With the flagrant abuse and staying power of these threads (5 days for 'The Ring'), I don't see how the mods can't have noticed it. Maybe we need to add another person who has tme to check the threads once a day and get the message out.

Or has the policy changed since mid-December?
Old 01-20-03, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Legend

You could hit the report button, I've done it before in threads that STL requests have gotten out of control before and it seemed to have done the trick.