Forum Feedback and Support Post forum feedback and related problems, here.

Useful, permanent links

Old 11-01-02, 06:20 PM

Useful, permanent links

Hi there,

Since I'm complaining that one of my DVDs (from Fox) is going bad, and it seems that there are others in the same situation, I was wondering if it would be possible (it certainly is desirable)to have a list of telephone numbers for the studios, dealing with this kind of problem. Like, for instance, the hotline for the defective Bond discs...

So, can we obtain and place these numbers somewhere, like Anandtech does with the FAQ?
Old 11-02-02, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Have you tried this?
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...5&pagenumber=1
Old 11-05-02, 01:59 AM

Won't do... my defective DVD is "The Jewel Of The Nile", from Fox... and that particular studio is not on the list...
Old 11-05-02, 02:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally posted by Playitagainsam
Won't do... my defective DVD is "The Jewel Of The Nile", from Fox... and that particular studio is not on the list...
If you know of a specific number for defective Fox DVD's, please post it to that thread, and eventually it will be posted in the main body. Incidentally, I need that number, as I still have to return my Rapid Fire . . .
Old 11-05-02, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Todd B.
If you know of a specific number for defective Fox DVD's, please post it to that thread, and eventually it will be posted in the main body. Incidentally, I need that number, as I still have to return my Rapid Fire . . .

Or, if you need the number for a store/studio, post your request in that thread.