Reload this Page >

X-=Men 1.5 DVD. Anyone else have it? I have a question

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 05-20-19, 10:16 AM
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Earlier today this morning I was watching some of the bonus features on the 2nd disc and years ago when I used to have X-Men 1.5 there was a behind the scenes scene of someone walking in the hallway leading to the Danger Room all dressed up in the classic yellow spandex Wolverine outfit.

Maybe its in one of the branching stuff on the first disc for the movie. But I do know that there is a funny behind the scenes video for the X-Men 1.5 DVDs of someone dressed up in the classic Wolverine outfit. I just cant remember where exactly in the bonus features behind the scenes stuff it is in
Old 05-20-19, 10:32 AM

Received 1,897 Likes on 1,120 Posts
Re: X-=Men 1.5 DVD. Anyone else have it? I have a question

I could be wrong, but you might be getting two different scenes mixed up. On the X-Men DVD, there's a prank outtake when someone shows up on Liberty Island in a Spider-Man costume:

And an alternative ending of The Wolverine where Logan gets a suitcase with the yellow and brown suit:
Old 05-20-19, 12:01 PM
Banned

yes I know of the Spider-Man gag in the old X-Men DVD.

I know for a fact for the X-Men 1.5 DVD theres a behind the scenes of someone in the classic Wolverine costume walking around in the Danger Room hallway looking for Jean.

Im not stupid. I remember watching that behind the scenes filming in the X-Men 1.5 DVD. Im just trying to remember where exactly
Old 05-20-19, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 372 Likes on 266 Posts

I had the DVD and don’t remember that scene. I upgraded to the Blu about five years ago, though.

it seems like the kind of thing that would have had articles written about it and stills posted online.
Old 05-20-19, 09:52 PM
Banned

Well I used to have X-Men 1.5 back in spring 2003 but sold it at a pawn shop. needed the money to buy light bulbs. I know there is that funny filming video on the X-Men 1.5 DVDs somewhere of someone in the classic yellow Wolverine costume shouting "Jean, where are you you saucy wench" they were doing that scene in the Danger Room hallway area. Its the only DVD that has that somewhere
Old 05-21-19, 06:59 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts

Googling "x-men" "saucy wench" brought up this page that appears to be a fanfic parody of the X-Men movie. Anyway, it has a note at the bottom
(1) – If you have the DVD, I think at the end of the Scrapbook feature thingie, there's a bunch of outtakes or weird caught-on-tape bits. In one of them, they filmed themselves filming that very scene. And yes, there was a lady leaning over a camera. And yes, James Marsden was wearing a bright yellow Wolvie suit with Wolvie claws strapped on to his left hand. And yes, he did say, "Jean? SAUCY WENCH!" Another one is Famke doing some weird and ugly dance with lots of squeaky noises, and another is Ray Park doing some freakish things with his stomach. Seriously, he's all like, beer belly/7 months pregnant, then washboard abs, then beer belly again…it's freaky. Über cool, but also über freaky.
Old 05-21-19, 08:17 AM
Banned

I told you I was right about someone in the classic Wolverine costume doing filming or whatever in the hallway. I know its in the X-Men 1.5 DVDs somewhere.

But the X-Men 1.5 DVDs dont have a scrapbook section on the DVDs