DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Terminator DVD question - which version?

Old 02-02-19, 10:55 PM

Terminator DVD question - which version?

Hi,

Which DVD of the first Terminator movie best covers all of the extras?

To clarify my question, I want to purchase a DVD of the first Terminator movie that includes all the extras, including any extended version of the movie that may exist, or at least deleted scenes. I've already solved this for the second movie thanks to some great posts on this forum, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find the same information for the first movie (possibly because the word "Terminator" is included in the name of all the sequels so it caused a lot of unrelated search results to show up and made it difficult to sort through them all). For reasons I won't go into, I'm looking for a DVD, not a blu ray (although a blu ray for extras in addition to a DVD for the movie itself would be an option if that was the best way to cover all the extras from the earlier DVD's). There's a lot of versions and price ranges, for example a good price on a version from 2015, but I haven't figured out what that version contains in the way of extras.

I don't post a lot, so I apologize if I made any mistakes in posting or if this has already been answered somewhere and I just didn't find it (in which case please point me to that post - thanks).

Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Old 02-02-19, 11:06 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Re: Terminator DVD question - which version?

Amazon Amazon

I have this one and it's the best definitive DVD with extras.