Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

100 Movies. 31 Days. The 8th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31)

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

100 Movies. 31 Days. The 8th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/31)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-12, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 208 Likes on 130 Posts
Re: 100 Movies. 31 Days. The 8th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/3

It's up to Mr. Peepers, of course, but Macbeth has 3 witches and Banquo's ghost--how could it not count?
Old 08-26-12, 06:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

The Man with the Golden Doujinshi's Avatar

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: 100 Movies. 31 Days. The 8th Annual "October Horror Movie Challenge" (10/1 - 10/3

Originally Posted by SethDLH
Wow, that's awesome. Big Lots used to have much cooler stuff than they do these days.
The trade off was there weren't any DVDs like there are now. The toy section, at my Big Lots at least, consisted of them hanging stuff stuff on the wall, similar to what dollar stores tend to do. Less space but they generally had higher quality stuff that was closeout from other stores and items rotated out faster.

Originally Posted by Gobear
It's up to Mr. Peepers, of course, but Macbeth has 3 witches and Banquo's ghost--how could it not count?
Not me for this challenge
Old 08-26-12, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm debating pulling unwatched titles off the shelf to set aside for the challenge so I have them all together. I normally don't keep an actual pile of unwatched titles.
Old 08-26-12, 07:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Gobear
We had that discussion a few years ago.
Old 08-26-12, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Now I'm hearing stuff in the room. Behind those shelves with the replicas and stuff, I just heard something bumping around back there. Both cats where on the other side where I was, so who knows what it was.
Old 08-26-12, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 164 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Mister Peepers
Now I'm hearing stuff in the room. Behind those shelves with the replicas and stuff, I just heard something bumping around back there. Both cats where on the other side where I was, so who knows what it was.
This thread always has discussions of real events every year. I remember all of the weird occurences discussed last year.
Old 08-26-12, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Both cats where on the other side where I was, so who knows what it was.
Perhaps an Uninvited cat?

Old 08-26-12, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 213 Likes on 140 Posts

Gohastings.com has a 40% off sale with code "supersizeme," you have to purchase 4+ USED items to get the 40% off (3 items = 30% off, 2 items = 20%, etc) but some decent prices.
Originally Posted by SethDLH
I'm debating pulling unwatched titles off the shelf to set aside for the challenge so I have them all together. I normally don't keep an actual pile of unwatched titles.
I pulled out a bit of stuff to keep in one spot for the challenge this weekend, then realized I probably have too much stuff set aside and started watching some of it. Watching The Relic now (...because it doesn't seem "as horror" as some other stuff).
Sorry, that was probably just me going for your Hellraiser collectables.

Edit: \/ Thanks, rbrown... for clarifying used items at gohastings, not new.

Last edited by Undeadcow; 08-26-12 at 11:12 PM.
Old 08-26-12, 11:01 PM

Received 230 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by Undeadcow
Gohastings.com has a 40% off sale with code "supersizeme," you have to purchase 4+ items to get the 40% off (3 items = 30% off, 2 items = 20%, etc) but some decent prices.
It should be noted that the sale only applies to USED CDs, movies, books, and games. They've got a ton of used horror DVDs that are priced at $1.99 each; if they're eligible for the sale, buying four of them will bring the price down to $1.20 each plus shipping. That would bring up a total of $8.64 (plus tax if you live where they have to tax you). $2.16 per DVD shipped is an amazingly good price.

While they're not perfect in the order fulfillment department (I generally have a wrong item in about every third order), they'll make good on any mistakes that they make. At prices like they have, I can deal with the occasional shipping screw up.

While I'm on the subject, they've got some of the best used TV season set prices that I've ever seen. Here's some examples of some things I've ordered recently (and the prices INCLUDE SHIPPING):

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Two - $2.95
Nip/Tuck Season Two - $2.95
Nip/Tuck Season Three - $2.95
Gene Simmons' Family Jewels Season One - $2.36
Family Guy: Volume 2 - $2.36
Family Guy: Volume 3 - $2.36

So, yeah, I've become a big, big fan of GoHastings.com.
Old 08-27-12, 12:12 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,023 Likes on 844 Posts

My wife loves that show, I simply tolerate it. At least it's not Grey's Anatomy, or something like that. Thank god she doesn't like Sex and the City. I think she watched one or two episodes before giving up on that.

One thing that might be making the noise is a little one foot tall door that's hidden behind some of the dvd shelves. The wife of the guy that built the house was mildly allergic to cats and they had one. So the guy made a habitat, for lack of a better word, for the cat upstairs. The closet of the master bedroom has the matching door, so the cat could hang out in the theater room and when it wanted to go outside, it'd go through the door, passing through the pathway behind the walls to the door in the closet. The bathroom has a pet door in the screen and there's a platform for the cat to lay on, or under. There's also a log for it to scratch and there used to be a board that went from the roof down to the fence, so it could pretty much come and go as it pleased, without bothering her.

I just have a box pressed up against it but if it's windy outside, it has a little bit of room to open and close, making some noise. I just haven't been bothered to wedge something in it to keep it closed better.

I told her about the little hidden door this morning but that didn't seem to make her feel any better. She hasn't seen Cat's Eye yet, otherwise I'm sure she'd picture the guy from there coming out.
I spotted a lot of Scholastic Video Collection on your shelves. I always liked that series.
Old 08-27-12, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Darkman - $8.95
Old 08-27-12, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by terrycloth

anyone have any future releases coming up you wanna check out for the challenge?
I've got a bundle coming on Wednesday with all 10 of the Jean Rollin blu-rays that Redemption has released so far. And I'm putting aside some money from my last check and the next one to place an order of about 30 discs or so catching up on titles from Scorpion, Olive, and some of the other Redemption blu-rays. I'd also really like to see Sinister and the new Silent Hill in theaters since those look great but the three year old kind of puts the kibosh on that.
Old 08-27-12, 07:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Somewhere Hot Scoville Units: 9,999,999 Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Received 811 Likes on 316 Posts

So here's theme nights, albeit a half-assed version. I'm leaving for my pre-op tomorrow morning and this is as much as I could get done before my life turns to hell for a brief period. But it's actually fairly complete as far as the themes go - might switch a few days around, update some links and obviously finish the examples, but that's not really important at this point. The important thing is it's been completely overhauled and with far less of the same repeats than ever before. Enjoy. And now's a good time to start getting an idea of what films you wanna pick for the subset list so we can sync these two babies up sometime in September.

T
H
E
M
E

N
I
G
H
T
S

?? LINKS OF SUB-GENRES & BEYOND

2009 LIST | 2010 LIST | 2011 LIST

GOAL: To Sync 100% with the 31 Film Subset!

OBVIOUS ALERT: Some links don't contain a complete listing of all films from that specific sub-genre and/or are outside the horror genre altogether.

DATE
THEME
EXAMPLES
Dawn of the Challenge Bonus Hours - Criterion Crossover Antichrist, Eyes Without a Face, Kuroneko, Island of Lost Souls
Monday, October 1st Cessation City - Urban Horror Candyman, The Hunger, Tales from the Hood, 28 Days Later
Tuesday, October 2nd Peace, Love & Dismemberment - 1960's Horror Cinema Black Sunday, The Innocents, Repulsion, Onibaba, Psycho
Wednesday, October 3rd The Doctor is In ...sane - Medical Horrors Visiting Hours, Dr. Giggles, Dead Ringers, Hellbound: Hellraiser II
Thursday, October 4th Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Kill Kill - Meta Horror Films, 2 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Friday, October 5th Gruesome, Greasy, Grindhouse Sleazy - Exploitation Horror, 2 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Saturday, October 6th Movies That Mess With Your Head - "Exploding Head" Horror NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Sunday, October 7th Day of the Pissed Off Woman - Scream Queens NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Monday, October 8th The Ultimate Pointless Cash Grab Blood Feud! - Remakes Vs. Sequels NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Tuesday, October 9th Dawn of the Decaying - Zombie Films, 2 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Wednesday, October 10th Sweaty Asses Scaring the Masses - Rubber Suit Horror Films NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Thursday, October 11th Avant-garde, Surreal & Without Mass Appeal - Arthouse Horror Films, 2, 3 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Friday, October 12th When Metal Meets Flesh - Killer Robots / Evil Technology NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Saturday, October 13th Angst-Ridden with Blemishes Hidden - Teen Screams NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Sunday, October 14th Buried Alive and Itching to Survive - Subterranean Horror NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Monday, October 15th Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Frankenstein / Mad Doctor Films, 2, 3 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Tuesday, October 16th Die You Nazi Bastards! - Third Reich Terrors, 2 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Wednesday, October 17th Rent's Overdue & So Are You! - Apartment Horror NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Thursday, October 18th Viking Decapitation Via Windmill - NetherHorror Vs. Norwegian Horror NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Friday, October 19th It Slices, Dices & Guts You Like a Fish - Slashers, 2 / Giallos / Serial Killers NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Saturday, October 20th Bela...Bram. Bram...Bela. - Bela @ 130 & Bram @ 165 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Sunday, October 21st The Earth Died Screaming - Apocalyptic Horror, 2 (Doomsday Clock) NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Monday, October 22nd The Last Man on Earth is Not Alone - Cinema Inspired By Richard Matheson NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Tuesday, October 23rd The Asian Buffet of Tantalizing Terrors! - Korean / Thai
J-Horror / Indian / Chinese / Philippine / Indonesian
NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Wednesday, October 24th Some Folks Have a Strange Idea of Entertainment - Grave Robbing Horror NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Thursday, October 25th It was a Dark and Stormy Night... - Campground Tales, 2, 3 NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Friday, October 26th For God's Sake, Get Out! - Supernatural / Haunted House / Ghost NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Saturday, October 27th Mass Marathon of the Damned 3: Battery Acid Tea 1. Brew Some Coffee. 2. Abandon Sleep. 3. Watch Whatever.
Sunday, October 28th On the Highway to Hell - Road Terrors NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Monday, October 29th Lychanthrope Lunacy - Werewolves & Were-Creatures (FM @ 8:49PM EST) NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Tuesday, October 30th The Demented Debauchery of Devil's Night - Demonic Possession / Satanic NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Wednesday, October 31st All Hallows Eve Hellfest - Halloween Related NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIMETIME
Don't Copy & Paste Into Your List Just Yet ...Unless You Want Last Year's!
Spoiler:
--- 10/01: Don't Drink the Kool-Aid! - Cult Horror Films -
--- 10/02: Down with the Sickness - Infection / Epidemic / Viral -
--- 10/03: One Good Ripoff Deserves Another - JawsSploitation -
--- 10/04: Dawn of the Disco - 1970s Horror Cinema -
--- 10/05: Inside Them Faceless Frontiers - French Horror Films -
--- 10/06: Condemned to VHS Hell! - Video Nasties -
--- 10/07: Bloody Tea & Crumpets - Hammer / Amicus / Ealing / Black and Blue -
--- 10/08: Supercharged Zombie Go Boom! - Action Horror -
--- 10/09: The Asian Buffet of Tantalizing Terrors! - Korean / Thai / J-Horror / Indian / Chinese / Philippine / Indonesian -
--- 10/10: Passport to Bloodcurdling Terror! - BFI's 100 European Horror Films -
--- 10/11: Full Moon Madness - Werewolves -
--- 10/12: Hail to the King, Baby! - Cinema Inspired by Stephen King -
--- 10/13: Don't Go Lookin' for Trouble. Trouble will Find You. - Found Footage -
--- 10/14: Oozing Ectoplasm Euphoria - Supernatural / Haunted House / Ghost -
--- 10/15: Meat's Meat, and a Man's Gotta Eat - Comedy / Spoof Horror Films -
--- 10/16: Bavas, Argentos and Fulcis, Oh My! - Italian Horror Films -
--- 10/17: Once, Twice, Three Times the Lacerations - Horror Anthologies -
--- 10/18: Franchise Fantástico - Icons of Horror -
--- 10/19: It Slices, Dices & Guts You Like a Fish - Slashers / Giallos / Serial Killers -
--- 10/20: A Reel Cinematic Suckfest! - Vampire Films -
--- 10/21: It's the End of the World As We Know It - Apocalyptic Horror -
--- 10/22: Mausoleum Mayhem, Gangrene Brainstem! - Zombie Films -
--- 10/23: Atmosphere, Castles and Fog Machines - Gothic Horror -
--- 10/24: The Freaks Come Out at Night - Mutants -
--- 10/25: The Master of the Macabre Centennial - Vincent Price Filmography -
--- 10/26: eXtReMeLy Disturbing Depravity - Splatter / Gore -
--- 10/27: Freudian Fragments and Monster Mindfucks - Psychological Horror -
--- 10/28: That Sly Come-Hither Stare - Witchcraft -
--- 10/29: Mass Marathon of the Damned 2: Electric Chainsaw Blues -
--- 10/30: The Demented Debauchery of Devil's Night - Demonic Possession / Satanic -
--- 10/31: All Hallows Eve Hellfest - Halloween Related -

T
H
E
M
E

N
I
G
H
T
S

Old 08-27-12, 09:09 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by dcrw6
I've got a bundle coming on Wednesday with all 10 of the Jean Rollin blu-rays that Redemption has released so far.
Have you seen any before? Just curious because I'd say they're a gamble if you were doing blind buys.

New story about the haunted theater room. I hung some black curtains over the door frame so I could keep it dark but still have some air circulation. This afternoon, all the cats were in the bedroom, all the windows were shut yet the curtains were moving, as if either being blown by a slight breeze or a cat was playing with them. It was somewhat amusing when my daughter was scared of noises and stuff but now that things are happening everyday and I'd been around for it. I don't believe in ghosts, I just have no clue what's doing this stuff.

I predict that I'll stop posting completely sometime in October. It will be due to my untimely demise.

On a related note, I had one weird thing happen at the last house we lived at. At this point we didn't have cats or any other animals running around. Our bed was on one side of the wall and we had a dresser on the other. On top of the dresser was a remote control car and it had one of those stiff metal antennas. If you've ever had one, you know the twang sound it makes if you slap it.

In the middle of the night, I wake up and hear what sounds like someone hitting the antenna over and over, about every 5 seconds. Eventually it stops and I start hearing a light knocking, slightly muffled as if coming from inside the wall. It started out over where the remote control car was and slowly moved up, then across the ceiling towards where we're sleeping. It moved really slow but you could tell where it was going.

Back when I was hearing the sound of the antenna, I had decided I was going to cover my head with the blanket. All I remember was that the knocking was up on the ceiling and since it was moving so slow, I eventually fell back asleep. At one point I tried poking my wife awake but she just mumbled something at me and went back to sleep.

I could try and explain the knocking as something in the wall but it still seems odd that it was repeating and slowly moving. What I can't explain was the sound of the antenna. If I had a cat, that'd be one thing but I didn't.
Old 08-27-12, 09:36 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Have you seen any before? Just curious because I'd say they're a gamble if you were doing blind buys.

New story about the haunted theater room. I hung some black curtains over the door frame so I could keep it dark but still have some air circulation. This afternoon, all the cats were in the bedroom, all the windows were shut yet the curtains were moving, as if either being blown by a slight breeze or a cat was playing with them. It was somewhat amusing when my daughter was scared of noises and stuff but now that things are happening everyday and I'd been around for it. I don't believe in ghosts, I just have no clue what's doing this stuff.

I predict that I'll stop posting completely sometime in October. It will be due to my untimely demise.

On a related note, I had one weird thing happen at the last house we lived at. At this point we didn't have cats or any other animals running around. Our bed was on one side of the wall and we had a dresser on the other. On top of the dresser was a remote control car and it had one of those stiff metal antennas. If you've ever had one, you know the twang sound it makes if you slap it.

In the middle of the night, I wake up and hear what sounds like someone hitting the antenna over and over, about every 5 seconds. Eventually it stops and I start hearing a light knocking, slightly muffled as if coming from inside the wall. It started out over where the remote control car was and slowly moved up, then across the ceiling towards where we're sleeping. It moved really slow but you could tell where it was going.

Back when I was hearing the sound of the antenna, I had decided I was going to cover my head with the blanket. All I remember was that the knocking was up on the ceiling and since it was moving so slow, I eventually fell back asleep. At one point I tried poking my wife awake but she just mumbled something at me and went back to sleep.

I could try and explain the knocking as something in the wall but it still seems odd that it was repeating and slowly moving. What I can't explain was the sound of the antenna. If I had a cat, that'd be one thing but I didn't.
Weird. Sure you don't believe in ghosts yet?
Old 08-27-12, 09:46 PM

Interesting checklist... looking forward to digging in. There's some oddities on there like Norwegian horror or nazi horror, bring it on.

Good luck again to Chad with the surgery, hang in there.

Tomorrow, lasting one week, is 40% off inflated sticker price at Barnes & Noble. I think The Entity and Night of the Creeps might end up being reasonable deals for me.

I too loaded up on Redemption Films Jean Rollin blu-rays; and they are (were?) on Netflix streaming so one would make a great subset suggestion.
Old 08-27-12, 09:46 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Did you have AC on? That could explain the curtains moving.

I've had experiences with things before in an old house. It was along an old Underground Railroad path and in a Civil War area. The house wasn't particularly old, a few decades but the area has a reported history of different paranormal activity since the Civil War era and from other local legends and events. Anyways, we lived in this house for a year, it was about 10 years ago when I was in my sophomore or junior year of high school. There were 5 of us in the house, me, sister, mom, grandparents. One morning my grandparents start talking about their bed shaking during the night. The road we lived on was traveled by truckers frequently so the rest of us wrote it off to that but they didn't. A few days pass and they mention it happened again and noted that nothing else was moving except the bed. Pictures on the wall didn't rattle, and nothing free standing moved or made a noise. So again we think that's weird and all that but it wasn't happening to us so we just let it go without too much thought.

Cut to a few nights later again and in the middle of the night I wake up to my bed shaking pretty violently as if one or two people were standing at the foot and just lifting the mattress up and down and side to side. I scream out something along the lines of "my beds shaking!" and my grandparents who were next door said theirs was too and then my sister from the 3rd floor up and my mom from the first floor both started screaming hysterically in tears and came running. Nothing else in the room was moving but my bed. I had framed pictures on the wall, plenty of action figures standing around that were easily knocked over and other things that would rattle if it was one of the trucks driving by.

That among other things makes me believe in hauntings. Houses can be really creepy places, haunted or not. And for the record, no, I don't think whatever entity that may or may not have been in the house was trying to harm anyone. That said, I can certainly do without it happening again.
Old 08-27-12, 09:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Good luck with your surgery Chad. I have a relative in the hospital fighting some illness right now so I'll add you to the "good thoughts" list!
Old 08-27-12, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Good luck with your surgery Chad.
Old 08-27-12, 10:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

First a foremost Chad good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

next awesome job on theme nights and checklist has some pretty cool and different sub genres.

and to Seth I sadly forgot about ur blog but remembered really enjoying it early on in the challenge before my laptop took a shit last october. cool of you donating to the challenge and look foward to the updates!
Old 08-27-12, 10:17 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 329 Likes on 200 Posts

My boob counter came in the mail today, about a month shipped from china @$2.50ish. There is still time for anyone else who wants to creep out their family.
Old 08-27-12, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by terrycloth
First a foremost Chad good luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery.

next awesome job on theme nights and checklist has some pretty cool and different sub genres.

and to Seth I sadly forgot about ur blog but remembered really enjoying it early on in the challenge before my laptop took a shit last october. cool of you donating to the challenge and look foward to the updates!
Thanks for the kind words! I can't wait to get to updating it during the challenge.
Old 08-28-12, 12:04 AM

So which Jean Rollin Redemption films are worth checking out? Which ones are worth purchases?
Old 08-28-12, 12:20 AM

Speaking of real life ghost stories, I am curious if staying up to constantly watch sleazy horror movies makes one more or less susceptible to spiritual experiences. Maybe the cultures that use mood altering substances religiously have got it wrong and just need to incorporate more violent TV into their spiritual practices.

Originally Posted by MrStayPuft
So which Jean Rollin Redemption films are worth checking out? Which ones are worth purchases?
Fasciation, Lips of Blood, or Living Dead Girl (LDG is bloodier than most) are worthy starting points to explore Rollin. My least favorite is Two Orphan Vampires. A lot of the Rollin films are similar slow paced arthouse/fantasy movies that are cheaply made with themes repeating across films so not for everyone and not blind buy safe. The Grapes of Death (not on blu-ray yet, but on Netflix streaming) is fairly accessible. To me Redemption Films' press suggests Requiem for a Vampire, which I haven't seen yet and features two girls inexplicably dressed as clowns fleeing vampires, is a highlight of his work.

Originally Posted by SterlingBen
...My boob counter came in the mail today...
Haha... will you be counting by nipple or by actress? I'm curious to see if you end up on an even number or if there'll be a lot of strange one tit scenarios.

Last edited by Undeadcow; 08-28-12 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-28-12, 03:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 115 Likes on 102 Posts

The Grapes of Death (not on blu-ray yet, but on Netflix streaming) is fairly accessible.
This is the one I would feel most safest on recommending. I mentioned before that it's Artsy title might sway certain horrorfreaks away, but it happens to be Rollin's most fastest-paced horror film....At least, from what I've seen so far.

To me Redemption Films' press suggests Requiem for a Vampire, which I haven't seen yet and features two girls inexplicably dressed as clowns fleeing vampires, is a highlight of his work.
Speaking of artsy, Requiem/Vampire is like the French arty version of From Dusk 'til Dawn. "Dusk" has the criminal duo (Gecko Bros) on the run from the law who eventually run into vampires. "Requiem" is similar, but replacing the male outlaws are young lesbian lovers(!) The clown segment only occurs in the 1st act, btw.

Oh, and if there's one thing that I've grown to love about Rollin's films, it's the Castel Twins! They're in Nude Vampire & Lips of Blood. And 1-half of the duo, Marie-Pierre (The more hypnotizing of the two) is in Requiem & Shiver/Vampires.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.