Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

MONK: Complete Series Box Set and NIP/TUCK complete series Questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-10, 02:51 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MONK: Complete Series Box Set and NIP/TUCK complete series Questions

Does anyone have a picture of Nip/Tuck or Monk complete series opened? I would like to see how the seasons and discs are stored

DVDTalk Review for Monk:
Each 4 disc season arrives in its own single-width DVD case and the cases are housed in a double slipcase that is hinged in the middle.

I can't tell if he means a single keepcase or that each disc is in it's own thin case and the seasons grouped in a separate slipcase.(like they are now) and just put in the complete series set.

At first glance, I didn't think this pic lined up with how they really were stored, but now I'm not sure. Just wanting a little confirmatiion:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Monk-Complet...item51963f196a

I need two more seasons for Monk and Nip/Tuck and am debating on unloading what I have for the complete series which will probably go on sale in the next few months. I just want to see how the damn discs are stored.

Any info/pics on the Nip/Tuck or Monk Complete series would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 11-14-10, 04:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: MONK: Complete Series Box Set and NIP/TUCK complete series Questions

I have the Monk set. The box is hinged and opens up in the center. It's like have two normal 4-disc DVD box sets connected together with the openings facing each other. Each "half" stores 4 DVD cases, one for each season. Each DVD case holds an entire season and it is the thickness of a normal DVD case. It doesn't look like the picture in your link.
Old 11-15-10, 03:46 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: MONK: Complete Series Box Set and NIP/TUCK complete series Questions

Originally Posted by Pizza
I have the Monk set. The box is hinged and opens up in the center. It's like have two normal 4-disc DVD box sets connected together with the openings facing each other. Each "half" stores 4 DVD cases, one for each season. Each DVD case holds an entire season and it is the thickness of a normal DVD case. It doesn't look like the picture in your link.
I think I get the picture. The hinge is not horizontal, but vertical, so the box opens in the middle vertically. and stores the sets are stored like the newer Fox sets: in single wide keepcases with room for all 6 discs.

I've had trouble scouring the internet for pictures, but I think I have a pretty good idea now. Thanks.

Anybody know about the Nip/Tuck box.