The Fugitive Season 2, Vol 1 Replacement SNAFU

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Old 05-07-09, 11:14 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI Everybody,
If you already sent away for your replacement DVDs, check your discs, the replacement discs should have an R1 instead of an R0 at the end of the serial number around the hub on the read-side of the discs. I was thrilled when mine came in the mail the other day, only to see R0 at the end instead of R1. I emailed the replacement folks and they stated that they were very sorry about it and would be mailing a "correct" set to me. To be continued.....

The following is what I received the last few days...

I have received your recent letter regarding your replacement copy of The Fugitive, Season Two; Volume One.

In this respect, we have looked into this matter and have discovered that there was an inadvertent order processing error which resulted in shipping the wrong product to you. The necessary arrangements were made to expedite the correct version to correct this mistake.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you. We hope that you can continue to enjoy Paramount products.

Best Regards,

Last edited by dizzydean; 05-08-09 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Adding information