Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Digital Copy Problem

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-08, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Digital Copy Problem

So I got the Star Wars the Clone Wars 2-disc dvd which comes with a digital copy of the movie. I got the wmv file just fine but when i try to play it, a windows pops up again trying to get a license. It then asks me again for the authorization code, which i had to enter the first time just to download the digital copy to my pc. so far, i still can't play my digital copy. Anyone got any help for me?
Old 11-26-08, 12:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I just tried the WMV version, and it worked for me. It's the Itunes version that I had problems with. When I was prompted to enter my Itunes account username/passowrd, it kept telling me that my password was invalid. I had to go in and change my password befor I could get it to work. I also had this same problem with the Incredible Hulk Digital Copy. Anyone else encounter this problem?
Old 11-26-08, 12:29 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I tried the WMV version of Wall-E and it kept telling me I needed to download a 'security update'. It then sent me to a Microsoft page with a non-working download link.

Screw it. I'll watch my movies on disk the way the good lord intended.
Old 12-11-08, 12:19 AM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I tried downloading my digital copy of Wall-E, entered my code and said try again later. Tried again and it said that it had already been used, wtf!
Anyone else have the same problem? I'm trying to download the windows one. BTW which version would be better for the PSP?
Old 12-11-08, 02:48 AM

My copy of Jumper said the code had already been used. Who can I contact regarding that? I bought it factory sealed from Best Buy.
Old 12-11-08, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blued888
My copy of Jumper said the code had already been used. Who can I contact regarding that? I bought it factory sealed from Best Buy.

Contact the customer services at FOX, I got WB to reset my code for Speed Racer.
Old 12-11-08, 06:51 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts
I remember our local Walmart had a printout advising people who had bought Wall-E to contact Disney regarding their digital copies. Since I still haven't added that title to our library, I didn't investigate further. It must be a pretty widespread problem, though, for them to have gone to that trouble. (And, yes, printing and posting something like that really IS a great deal of trouble for the lot that work at this particular store.)
Old 12-12-08, 06:27 PM
Fok
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I emailed Disney support regarding my digital copy of Wall-E. Next day got a new code and it worked out. So I'm happy