Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Comic-Con 2007 DVD News and Details Post Info and Pics Here

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Comic-Con 2007 DVD News and Details Post Info and Pics Here

Old 07-30-07, 01:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think they did that on purpose. some of the old one armed "" movie posters used to do the same thing with the sword in the wrong hand
Old 07-30-07, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think the girl at comic-con cut off the wrong leg!!!
Old 08-03-07, 10:28 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
more for posterity

Originally Posted by auto
a little more info from the comic con from dugpa.com:

Twin Peaks Definitive Gold Box Set Deleted Scenes Announced at Today's San Diego Comic Con

I've gotten word back from Warren Hayes, Dugpa.com reader and Toy Dealer from the Cargo Hold. Here is his report:

Spoiler:

The presentation on Twin Peaks lasted about 5-7 minutes tops. Charles de Lauzirika came out and addressed fans of Dugpa.com and the Twin Peaks Gazette and said their worries would be put to rest and that there would in fact be Deleted Scenes from Season 1 and 2 included in the upcoming Twin Peaks boxed set. He also mentioned that they went the extra mile to interview many people that were not interviewed before for either Twin Peaks box set. Some of the people I noticed that were interviewed which didn't apear on the Season 2 set were Sheryl Lee, Joan Chen, Ray Wise, David Lynch, and Angelo Badalamenti. They also said that both versions of the Pilot would be included as well. They showed some clips of people talking about the Twin Peaks phenomenon and Ray Wise said "I really hoped that I wouldn't turn out to b the killer." which got a big laugh. Another extra was a roundtable interview with Lynch, Madchen, and Kyle. All in all, I wish they spent more time on the box set but the Deleted Scenes being included was the absolute best news that I could have ever expected.