Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

A Pup Named Scooby-Doo - 7th and final volume on August 14, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-07, 11:11 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts
A Pup Named Scooby-Doo - 7th and final volume on August 14, 2007

This has been known for a little while, but I didn't find any threads about it, so I wanted to post it just in case someone didn't know. The seventh, and final, volume of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo will be released on August 14, 2007. As of this release, the whole A Pup Named Scooby-Doo series will have been released in the volumes (in proper order no less!), with volumes 1-6 having 4 episodes each and this seventh one having 5.
Now that the whole series will be out, does anyone think there'll be any kind of 'complete series' set? Even if it's just the seven volumes packaged together? Or is this show not big enough for that? The volumes are available for around $9 each, so that means the whole series costs $63 for 29 episodes with no extras, so I'm hoping for some cheaper complete set.
Old 07-11-07, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This series to me was always the best of the Scooby-Doo run. And have been waiting for a complete set to come out. So i hope they do at some point. I think they will do sets later like they did with "Whats new Scooby-Doo?" series.
Old 09-21-07, 06:15 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 149 Likes on 103 Posts
Holy crap, they actually will be doing season sets! I figured they would just dump them as volumes and be done with them. Glad I didn't buy any yet. I can't say I expect special features on the set, but at least it will be a lot cheaper to get them that way.